I hate my XM

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems I am always waiting for my freinds that ride Polaris and Cats. It gets lonely sometimes. Does anyone else feel this way because it is taking alot of courage to speak out.

dont speak out. the polaris mafia will strike you down! that sled is the best invention since sliced bread and you are wrong!!!!!!

it may be too late, your done for.

Assaulter13

Reaction score
Haha - nice post! I am finding the opposite - I ride an Assault - and the XM's are too worried about bottoming out or breaking their skids on the big terrain - so I leave them in my dust - but to each their own!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems I am always waiting for my freinds that ride Polaris and Cats. It gets lonely sometimes. Does anyone else feel this way because it is taking alot of courage to speak out.

Whew!! Thank God. I was going to ask the mods to shut down this thread when I first saw it. Lmao!!

hillclimb10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont speak out. the polaris mafia will strike you down! that sled is the best invention since sliced bread and you are wrong!!!!!!

it may be too late, your done for.

Gald you finally admitt it. Maybe people wouldn't jump on your back as soon as you post anything about the xm if you stopped doing the same about every other brand out there. I myself have been doo faithful for close to 20 years and this year I decided to take a step out of my comfort area and buy a pro. I'll tell you it will be hard for me to want to go back. This sled just plain works.

mtm

Reaction score
I was just going to say no worries buddy no one can blame you. Hahaha

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should lead the front of the pack, that way when you break down they will know instead of having to come back looking for you. Then you won't be tired of waiting.;)

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Don't blame the ride, blame the rider. How dare ye speek ill of the Doo. You messed with setup? I was a bit frustrated until I started playing with the suspension.

A couple years back I was in your shoes waiting for friends to help dig me out, turns out I sucked. More experienced and a new doo and I find myself sitting on top of the snow pointing fingers saying "they are going to laugh at you".

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't blame the ride, blame the rider. How dare ye speek ill of the Doo. You messed with setup? I was a bit frustrated until I started playing with the suspension.

A couple years back I was in your shoes waiting for friends to help dig me out, turns out I sucked. More experienced and a new doo and I find myself sitting on top of the snow pointing fingers saying "they are going to laugh at you".

He wasn't talking it down. He's saying he hates waiting for others to catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What you really mean is it takes a long time for them to realize you aren't there and come back for you.;);)

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new doos I find look cheap. Everything from the bar set up to the gauge cluster and that stupid flimsy little storage space up front. I took a step away from doo and I'm never going back!!! It needs that t motion other wise it be a useless boat like that old xp!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should lead the front of the pack, that way when you break down they will know instead of having to come back looking for you. Then you won't be tired of waiting.;)

What you really mean is it takes a long time for them to realize you aren't there and come back for you.;);)

Lot of originality in these posts guys? Lol.

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new doos I find look cheap. Everything from the bar set up to the gauge cluster and that stupid flimsy little storage space up front. I took a step away from doo and I'm never going back!!! It needs that t motion other wise it be a useless boat like that old xp!!!
Or you be a useless rider! Guys that bad mouth xp's either never got enough seat time get used to one or just flat out can't ride.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Or you be a useless rider! Guys that bad mouth xp's either never got enough seat time get used to one or just flat out can't ride.

I wouldn't say that :rolleyes: I have had lot's of seat time on a XP, and hated it compared to my old Rev. I am looking forward to trying a XM, but for now. I still like the Iguana.... :D

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love hearing guys slam sleds but it still comes to the rider ive been with a rider who runs a 09 xp that can't catch the xm on a straight pull but he sure gets in alot of places with a 09 doo. Plus my son rides a 2011 m8 and this last weekend riding reshaw in 3' of snow and we ended up riding with a group of doos and he was up the hill just as far as the doos and they were taking turnes digging each other out didn't see anyone being better. I like seeing everyone having a good time on whatever they ride and who cares what they ride.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and live in Alberta lol

How's that B.C. Economy working out for ya? Almost got enough saved up to put that porch on the old double wide yet ??

If the mountains we ride were on the Alberta side there would be no reason to drop some Alberta advantage money over there on the B.C. Side.

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm with Barton! The best sled out there is the one that brings you back after a day of fun... I've tried every brand out there over the years and the fundamental truths prevail: sooner or later you will have some kind of problem - just hope its cheap & easy to fix, they all depreciate like crazy - its an expense, not an investment, and finally "the bigger the thrill, the bigger the bill"!

Top Bottom