I Hate Being Nice .............

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife and kids are gone for the weekend. Spent the day working on my truck, chores, yard work.... even cleaned the drains in the bathrooms... 3 of them. Wanted to go for a rip on the quad through the subdivision to vent some steam. Seamed like everyone and their dog was out for a walk. Good greif. Had to just putt around. Didn't want to piss people off. Had to just go slow ............ not happy

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife and kids are gone for the weekend. Spent the day working on my truck, chores, yard work.... even cleaned the drains in the bathrooms... 3 of them. Wanted to go for a rip on the quad through the subdivision to vent some steam. Seamed like everyone and their dog was out for a walk. Good greif. Had to just putt around. Didn't want to piss people off. Had to just go slow ............ not happy

Sorry to hear that Scotty... I put just shy of 400 km on my Harley yesterday, accomplishing ZERO at home while the wife was busy all day weeding the garden. I feel that payback may be a bi*ch...

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I'm gonna have to ride the Harley back to the city in the rain....days of hot weather and today, the one I Have to ride, it rains.
Meanwhile the wife is giggle her Azz off knowing she's in the truck all dry and comfortable.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Listen to you two...... Pretending to be compassionate. Enjoy your Harleys :d lucky ba$tards! I can't even take my T-cat out for a rip in the countryside because I'm worried about pissing people off, yet you Harley pricks can Braaaap around the friggen city making a chit load of racket.... and no one complains??? What is the deal??? Thats it, selling the T-Cat and buying a Harley. :beer:

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate yard work so I hold off just one more day each time then go for a ride or 2 on my Harley "cuz its hot out" then come home to half the yard work finished ;) just gotta be patient my brothers!!!!

Top Bottom