I guess I am a Newbie

thecrow

Reaction score
Although I've been a member for awhile I have never posted. I ride a Polaris 500x2 ATV and a 800 Mountain Cat snowmobile. Love riding the crowsnest area. I will try to post as much as I can whenever we go riding, to let everyone know what the conditions are like, just as I hope others will.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Although I've been a member for awhile I have never posted. I ride a Polaris 500x2 ATV and a 800 Mountain Cat snowmobile. Love riding the crowsnest area. I will try to post as much as I can whenever we go riding, to let everyone know what the conditions are like, just as I hope others will.

Welcome THE CROW, I also have a polaris 500, 07 what a great toy. You and your buddies should come to Edmonton next weekend and check out the SNOW AND MUD SHOW at Northlands. Buy some S&M wear. :D:D:D:D:D

GRD

Reaction score
Another Calgary guy.... Don't miss the hooters night on the first wednesday of November. The thread is somewhere around here.

Top Bottom