i guess everything breaks down eventually....

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's always and I mean always (always always always) a better one around the corner, you just need to go around a few corners. You gotta admit though to find a god fearin, Yamaha ridin, nature lovin, non Tim Hortons workin girl might take a few corners, better fix your bike and go lookin on that, and remember if you don't give yourself a chance why should anyone else.

good point.....i'm gonna be searchin' a while.

How's the bike runnin'

its not yet , grabbing lunch , gotta put the boot back on , fill the tank and test it......

i pray it runs right.....the carb is sparkly clean.

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good point.....i'm gonna be searchin' a while.

its not yet , grabbing lunch , gotta put the boot back on , fill the tank and test it......

i pray it runs right.....the carb is sparkly clean.

Prayin probibly isn't going to work, sacrificing a goat might, but gettin yer butt out there and workin on it certainly will.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prayin probibly isn't going to work, sacrificing a goat might, but gettin yer butt out there and workin on it certainly will.

haha i dont sacrifice goats......i sacrifice sheep!:d haha jk.

got the bike back together! heating the clamps so they dont bust. let you all know how it runs in a little bit.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha i dont sacrifice goats......i sacrifice sheep!:d haha jk.

got the bike back together! heating the clamps so they dont bust. let you all know how it runs in a little bit.

holy crap deffinately enough heating! lol picked them up and through at the ceiling! lol be back in about 15 or 20 with the results.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well this sucks! this really sucks! accidently sprayed carb cleaner on the exhaust so when i started it it caught fire!:eek: burned the bike almost to the ground , i'm home alone my parents went up island , i ran in the house and called 911 , fire department showed up , charging me $1,500 for the services!!!!:eek: where the heck am i gonna get $1,500???!!! wow things just got worse when i thought they never could , i'll get pics soon!:mad::eek::mad::eek::mad:

2 RIDGEBACKS

Reaction score
well this sucks! this really sucks! accidently sprayed carb cleaner on the exhaust so when i started it it caught fire!:eek: burned the bike almost to the ground , i'm home alone my parents went up island , i ran in the house and called 911 , fire department showed up , charging me $1,500 for the services!!!!:eek: where the heck am i gonna get $1,500???!!! wow things just got worse when i thought they never could , i'll get pics soon!:mad::eek::mad::eek::mad:
Man 6 days and 5 pages of posts and you set it on fire,dont give up your day job:d

Popsiclestand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Use your head on that one junior. But probably wasn't necessary to call the Fire Department.

None the less, good you weren't hurt.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have 1 month to pay them or they take me to court!! and no their was nothing on the can!

and it was nessecary! i didn't have anything to put it out with , no fire extinuisher or hose or anything , my dads boat was sitting right beside it!:eek: thats alot of gas!:eek:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey.

The important thing is your not hurt
Bike garage or house big deal

Whatever you do don't get yourself burnt.
You don't want.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
sorry for your luck joey that really sucks.....but in the time it took you to to call 911, and wait for the fire department could you not have got a pot of water...or found anything to try to put it out

but if it makes you feel any better though i cracked up my sled today....that should brighten your day a bit

i have 1 month to pay them or they take me to court!! and no their was nothing on the can!

and it was nessecary! i didn't have anything to put it out with , no fire extinuisher or hose or anything , my dads boat was sitting right beside it!:eek: thats alot of gas!:eek:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
This is the funniest thread ever!oh,wait,Joey cant even read this cause I'm on his ignore list.
We're all praying for you kid.

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom