I finally figured it out.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
On the ZX chassis? Or is this a differnt sled?
Here’s 240hp in a CK3 chassis. 100 shot of juice. If you know what your looking at this is a vey custom triple! I actually have to agree a bit with freak. I kind of miss the days (a wee bit) of drag racing up York basin 8 wide, changing clutch springs and secondary helix on the mountain and lining up again. The new sleds stock though are just so much fun and easy to ride. And fairly dependable for the miles we put on now.
4DE4BF2F-D88B-4898-8E19-EFB96EF43E9A.png

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
phuk yeah, i like mod sleds. Bring em out, lets see what they got.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here’s 240hp in a CK3 chassis. 100 shot of juice. If you know what your looking at this is a vey custom triple! I actually have to agree a bit with freak. I kind of miss the days (a wee bit) of drag racing up York basin 8 wide, changing clutch springs and secondary helix on the mountain and lining up again. The new sleds stock though are just so much fun and easy to ride. And fairly dependable for the miles we put on now.
View attachment 247929
I rode my buddies sled similar to that one for 2 days about 10 years ago.

Tons of fun the first day, could harldy move the next day because i was so sore! Lol

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let’s see new a pic of any of your princesses out of the garage Freak

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
I rode my buddies sled similar to that one for 2 days about 10 years ago.

Tons of fun the first day, could harldy move the next day because i was so sore! Lol
Ya they are definitely nothing compared to new stuff. This one has m10 so for 20+ years old it isn’t horrible. The nice thing about this sled is you can wap the throttle on a trail woop and clear 4 of them

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya they are definitely nothing compared to new stuff. This one has m10 so for 20+ years old it isn’t horrible. The nice thing about this sled is you can wap the throttle on a trail woop and clear 4 of them
This one had an m10 also. He had it really stiff or something, i dont know, but it was really hard on the back.

People up on boulder asked me if it was a turbo though, because it was pretty rank. Climbed like a mofo

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
This one had an m10 also. He had it really stiff or something, i dont know, but it was really hard on the back.

People up on boulder asked me if it was a turbo though, because it was pretty rank. Climbed like a mofo
That old iron with a full drop and roll and big HP would just keep going up hill. I remember back i. The notch one day when the APEX turbos were just coming around. All the Walt Healy boys were put putting on a show. My buddy lined up with his 740 with a 63 aero charger and laid a whooping to those heavy tanks. That 740 was sick. It was the cleanest mod I have ever seen. Tunnel dump exhaust and full custom chassis. All custom decals to make it look like a factory stock s chassis. All built in 97. That sled was a daily runner on av gas. I never ever remember that thing causing any issues other than not being able to pick enough fuel. Kind of sad but I think that sleds in an old Quonset rotting at yahk heningers down in fort mcleod area.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy still has a 740 na and a 740 with a turbo

Both were built by motts way back

The 740 na is 410 lbs wet with a 151 under it

For a old no suspension rig , it did ok lol

The guy he bought the 740 boost from , also sold him a s chassis with a 1250 price triple, detuned from 330 hp to 240 on pump gas , it's heavy but don't need to clutch it as it pulls no matter what's in it lol

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to own factory race sleds half the fun was the wrenching and wondering how long you were gunna get till booom, now with life
So busy its nice to pull the rope load in trailer and not worry. Do miss the sled rallies of old and sat drag races those days are gone seems like.

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The M10 from Fast worked very well & if set up correctly rode nicely. Typically, the aftermarket tried to copy it for the mountains......all of them screwed it especially the ride quality. It ended being a point & shoot deal with horrible manners.

I had a conversation with Gerard Karpik(owner of Fast) a few years about bringing a new updated M10 back to life for the mountains. His finally answer was no, he could not dedicate time & resources.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The M10 from Fast worked very well & if set up correctly rode nicely. Typically, the aftermarket tried to copy it for the mountains......all of them screwed it especially the ride quality. It ended being a point & shoot deal with horrible manners.

I had a conversation with Gerard Karpik(owner of Fast) a few years about bringing a new updated M10 back to life for the mountains. His finally answer was no, he could not dedicate time & resources.
Gerard was a great innovator back in the day. I'd be shocked if he has ever rode a sled in the mountains ever. Be a big learning curve for him.

Top Bottom