I dont have lots of money.......but who does?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: I dont have loys of money.......but who does?

I place my hope in lotto tickets. I always buy them in the morning when the convenience store is the busiest. People sigh and shuffle their feet when I pull out an inch high stack of them to be checked, and then take my time deciding which scratch tickets I'm going to buy with whatever I won with the pile I turned in for the cashier to check. But I don't care, I know I'm going to win....one day.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Iwon $72.00 the other day!...re-invested.
I place my hope in lotto tickets. I always buy them in the morning when the convenience store is the busiest. People sigh and shuffle their feet when I pull out an inch high stack of them to be checked, and then take my time deciding which scratch tickets I'm going to buy with whatever I won with the pile I turned in for the cashier to check. But I don't care, I know I'm going to win....one day.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Better get on that.....

Urban dictionary is like wikipedia.....anyones opinion counts....and you know what opinions are like....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

I love being that guy....

As well as the guy who orders multiple custom sandwiches at the timmies drive-thru at 7:15am.....

I was being facetious. I fawking hate that guy

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm poor but I regularly pay for orders behind me in the timmies drive thru....

As an azzhole I need karma on my side...

I read somewhere that Karma don't work when you tell people what you do....considers it bragging......

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

I'd agree if I were parked there looking for recognition...

As far as posting online it can't be bragging because on here I'm imaginary...given that fact the deed or lack there of is non existent...

More for selfish reasons than karma anyway....makes me feel good, nice way to start my day...

It could also be said that pizzin on a good deed done promotes bad karma....Just sayin...

I read somewhere that Karma don't work when you tell people what you do....considers it bragging......

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The only one on this site that has loys of money is MAXWELL because he’s famous. ;)

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Probably pay in pennies at the drive through too.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I got $75.00 in pennies.

Top Bottom