I dare ya Rene!

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great artice those two are the coolest dudes in the sport and the terain the best om the planet

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My friends and I (team hangover) were some of the first people to stay at the eagle valley lodge. We have all been friends ever since. It's a Great place to stay. Rene has spent alot of time on the hills and I would say he is one of the best on the planet also. He is so at home on the hills. Calm and confident. For sure the smoothest sledder out there. I've rode a ton with him and it's not very often he makes a mistake on the hill. This is a great article about about a wicked sledder.

Turbo68

Reaction score
I have sledded with Rene many times. I have seen him in all kinds of situations good and bad and rene always gets people off the mountain. \there have been many times when other people have gotten into trouble and Rene has spent his day helping them out instead of enjoying the day himself. From staying the night on the mountain with injured sledders to going out to recover sleds that have broken down. Rene is a great guy with a big heart that definitely makes the mountains around Sicamous a safe place to sled. Thanks bud.

ghostbuster

Reaction score
Eagle Valley Lodge rocks! Got to meet and ride with some of the best riders on the planet there, Geoff Kyle, Dan Treadway, Tyler Blair, Dave Craig, Bret Rasmussen ...... !!!!!!!

HighonBoost

Reaction score
thanks for the write up trish!
Last week at the lodge...
web1-3.jpg

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stayed at his lodge last winter what a great place..and the riding around there is epic!..JR took us out showed us around had a great day. Later on in the year I was apart of the sled rescue at Hope creek and Rene's knowledge and attitude was second to none. Can't wait to get out there again and ride the Sicamous Pow!

Top Bottom