I changed my kids life

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were having open mic night at this bar that i frequent which was more of just a cheap reason for GearDown to come down and play....anyways wife was being a hormonal beoooootch so i took the kid with me and he was mesmorized...not only that he was headbangin and just flat rockin out. he loved it!!!! didnt even wanna leave....one of my buddies is the drummer and he let me hop up on his set and play a couple songs and anthony (my kid) was ear to ear grinnin the whole time....talk about bonding

just thought i would share

GearDown check it

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
way to go Doc.... Nice bonding with the kid..........:d:d I see things haven't change with the wife...............................lol :beer::beer:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha ha ha.... iam likley the same age as these guys but come on the eightys bus has left the parking lot.

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good job, Brandon! Parker loves metal too. I took him riding today and he was thrilled.

Smoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man,, I miss those days when my kids were little. The time went by way too fast. I think I'll ask the wife if she wants to make another baby.

redlineguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man,, I miss those days when my kids were little. The time went by way too fast. I think I'll ask the wife if she wants to make another baby.

She said no;)

Cool deal Meat:beer:

Top Bottom