So i sold my vintage bike.... The buyer tells me some stuff

Mrlake

Reaction score
So sold my "vintage" mint condition Kawasaki Km100 1978... ( was my grandpa's) and the buyer saw that i was interested in a 125 stroke... He says " NOOOOOOOOOO" he looks at me and says first off how tall are you i say " 5'7... he says you couldnt even fit on a 125... then he says how he has been racing for a number of years and riding bikes his whole like... and that he " who is 200lbs get pulled around and that a 125 jumps up on him and that for me " beginner rider" would in now way be able to control the power and would kill myself on one. He says he recommends a 200cc 4 stroke... didnt even know they existed. Because they are easy to control yet have some power... Now i see this guy has some sense however... i cant find 200cc 4 stroke on craiglist cause there all from the 80s and are dual sport.. i currently have 1580$ i could buy quite a few bikes right now..the problem is knowing which one is in best state and condition. However they are all 125 and 250 2 strokes. I cant find the life of god a 230 or 250cc 4 stroke for that price... LOL so i dont know what to do... just listen to this one guy.. who bought my bike and sounded pretty happy about it.. or go with gut feeling...

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy the bike your after. know your limits and stay within them. Your hand is on the throttle. Its a lot of bike but only if you twist the throttle

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 140lb 16 year old son learnt to drive on a 125 2smoke. I'd say giver.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a yz 125 when I was no older than 12. Had to stand on a milk crate to start it but still rode the piss out of it. Dont listen to him.

Top Bottom