I am sorry

Alfred

Reaction score
Guys,

It is my fault that there is no snow! I am sorry, I went ahead and bought a new snow thrower and of course it will not snow. I should of known that would happen!:eek:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thankyou very much. now your punishment is 3 times around the block and up and down my driveway all winter. :d:d:d:beer:

rider4life

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats ok...us quaders like the no snow...although once my sled shows up i'll be singin a different tune:rant::rant::d

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its actually my fault. Put the blizzaks on my wifes vehicle last Sat.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
were all gonna hang you guys high....Now quit it already! Plan on water skiing and it'll snow!!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some people have needs, must be forgive or punished as required.:d:beer:

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys,

It is my fault that there is no snow! I am sorry, I went ahead and bought a new snow thrower and of course it will not snow. I should of known that would happen!:eek:

What a guy! A suitable punishment shall be inflicted when the snow does fly.

sub zero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
EVERY TIME I WASH MY TRUCK IT RAINS. SO I'LL DO IT TONITE AND SEE IF THAT COUNTERS THE EFFECTS.:d

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It gets worse!I winterized my trailer too!That's it, putting water back in it tonight!That will bring some cold weather!

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats why Summetric and the boys are caolled Team Slim... everybodies slimming them for doing dumb chit to keep the snow away! lol

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
thats why summetric and the boys are caolled team slim... Everybodies slimming them for doing dumb chit to keep the snow away! Lol

and to make it worse, i've put snow tires on all the vehicles, and even took down all the summer decorations around the outside of the house and winterized the house:(

frick, what was i thinkin'??????????????????? Dumbazz

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So all you will be punished.:rolleyes: When it does snow...all you guilty people can come over and shovel my driveway&sidewalks all winter:rolleyes::d:beer::d

Alfred

Reaction score
OK for my punishment I will hook the garden hose back up and water the lawn and GULP I will tell the wife there will be no Christmas lights this year.;):d:beer:

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok you guys STFU I Have been leaving the hoses out havn't shut off the water and am washing the vehicles daily your screwin with the plan.:beer::d

beeonaplug

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.highcountrytrailrides.ca.
Ok, I think this worked for me today. I mowed the lawn, then took the tractor and plowed a small field and turned the air conditioner really cold in the tractor cab. The field I'm working is directly below owlshead hunters range (Sicamous) ...and walla!.. it's white up there. Shorts and sandals tomorrow.

Top Bottom