Husqvarna vid

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a good friend of mine is a factory rider for husky out of cochrane, marty halmazna. he's rode erzberg several times and finished and also was in the red bull last man standing down in texas and did quite well. there's a big event coming up i think in august out by brooks along the erberg rodeo/last man standing type of thing. lots of international guys coming too

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a good friend of mine is a factory rider for husky out of cochrane, marty halmazna. he's rode erzberg several times and finished and also was in the red bull last man standing down in texas and did quite well. there's a big event coming up i think in august out by brooks along the erberg rodeo/last man standing type of thing. lots of international guys coming too

correct....Aug 22 near Patricia alberta

should be a good one...... lets root for the local boy :)

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buck....I showed a buddy of mine the upcoming event and he's all in....wants us to go enter one of the amateur classes. mid august...badlands....I'm gonna melt out there....lol. I would love to hit Corner Grass as well....been checking that out for the last few years, looks like a blast!

Top Bottom