Hunting

charity650

Reaction score
On Tuesday morning I went out by violet grove area and shot myself a nice 6 by 7 white tail buck. I am just so thrilled. it's the biggest buck I have ever shot. I brought him out of the ravine with my quad, he looked pretty good riding up there.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah some pic's of this monster. All I saw this morning was a couple small bucks, lots of does, a MONSTER buck on posted land and this land owner is pretty anal about hunters. He drove up and gave me shyt for looking at it w/ the binoculars. This buck was 100 yds off the road feeding on alfalfa with a doe 10 min before legal light.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I've been working in the bush between Boyle and Athabasca the last 2 days, and all we've heard is Gun shots, haven't seen any kills coming out on trucks.

Thankfully I've got my High Visibility Vest to keep me safe when we are flagging.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been working in the bush between Boyle and Athabasca the last 2 days, and all we've heard is Gun shots, haven't seen any kills coming out on trucks.

Thankfully I've got my High Visibility Vest to keep me safe when we are flagging.
thats funny, The high vis, reflective paint doesn't seem to protect the trail signs from getting shot.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just got back from hunting south of boyle and my bro (Poppajon) tagged his first moose. Small piker bull....GOOOOOD EATS!!!! and a nice big doe. Just heard today that he and a friend also bagged two nice bucks. Hopefully I will have pics soon.

Attachments

• s&m doe pic.jpg
    s&m doe pic.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 250
  • Doe 2.jpg
    Doe 2.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 243
  • Hunting 007.jpg
    Hunting 007.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 229
  • Hunting 009.jpg
    Hunting 009.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats to all who have thrown some lead this year. Got all nxt wk off, 1 wt doe in freezer, got a mulie draw, cow elk, and hopefully, a good whitey to top it all off, good luck all!!:hunter2:

800RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I shot this nice sized calf moose in WMU 506 northwest of Thorhild. I'm thinking it should be pretty tasty. :p

Good luck to everyone else who still have tags to fill.

Attachments

• IMG_0173 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0173 (Small).JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_0178 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0178 (Small).JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 210

polaris

Reaction score
hey good to see someone else shoots the same size moose as I do but yours has two horns mine usually only have one but that is good meat to eat congrats, hope you enjoy it

charity650

Reaction score
It took me almost 35 minutes to upload an attatchment then for some reason it never worked....Tried 3 times and still nothing........HHMMMMM I'm not all that computer smart so it very well could be me:confused: LOL

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Can ya down size on your PC first, Then retry... See what happens. Good luck !

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Ok, Can ya email me the pictures. Click on my name & then email to me... One at a time if ya have to.....Cause of yer {Snail mail}.Then if we need more communication we can PM each other.

Top Bottom