hunter's range

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not be happy & just pay the club's extra 5 dollar increase on a trail pass??

If the five bucks is such a burden stay home, you may need to save enough money for a loaf of bread for Monday.

Or just buck up like the rest of us and buy a yearly pass. You can stage any where any time and ride with no worries.

russ

Reaction score
some people go all over the place, a membership is pointless. it wasn't long ago a pass was only 10 bucks. last year in the sicamous area the groomer ran
after 50 riders, and trail passes were $15. this year I heard they groom after 75 for $20. thats a pretty steep hike.

dragon

Reaction score
If you choose to ride from six mile be carefull of where you park. Do not use the fire hall parking area or block access for fire trucks.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not be happy & just pay the club's extra 5 dollar increase on a trail pass??

If the five bucks is such a burden stay home, you may need to save enough money for a loaf of bread for Monday.

or dont pay at all? theres no law that says you have to pay to ride on the mountain. its still crown land. and i have read the tenure act and what rights the clubs have.

jonniebud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a welfare lunch these clubs groom the trail up do the fire wood clean the messes in the cabins and go look for the yahoo that didnt get back to the parking lot if you want go to the salvation army and get a free lunch to cover the extra 5bucks thats you choice suport the clubs to have a voice and always ride hard that just my opinon oh by the way the welfare office is on seymore in kamloops you other winers will have to look it up in the yellow pages:d

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i could smell some bulls^it that jbb smeared all over his shorts...should sell the sled for some cross country skies or a toboggan if your gonna wine over 5 bucks...

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i could smell some bulls^it that jbb smeared all over his shorts...should sell the sled for some cross country skies or a toboggan if your gonna wine over 5 bucks...

who the fawk said i was whining over 5 bucks? hey i paid for a membership this yr as i did the year before and the yrs before that. so dont think i dont support the clubs. just 20 bucks to ride a chit beat trail sucks.

jonniebud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh by the way was up at hunters on jan 1 and would like to thank the club for the grooming and the clean cabins alittle tracked out but all in all a great day thought id get a5$ discount for being a ABC member (ksa) but wtf had a awsome time .since im not on welfare the 5$ aint gonna break me (hehe)

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh by the way was up at hunters on jan 1 and would like to thank the club for the grooming and the clean cabins alittle tracked out but all in all a great day thought id get a5$ discount for being a ABC member (ksa) but wtf had a awsome time .since im not on welfare the 5$ aint gonna break me (hehe)

i cant ride till wednesday next week. you know... thats the day my welfare cheque comes in. :d:d

XPeep

Reaction score
whose is into riding kingfisher Saturday!? riding group bailed and i need to ride! can show around if need be

capt. crunch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to Hunters yesterday what a rip off.
I don't mind paying the 20$ for a groomed trail but it was far from that.
Should be a discount when the trail is trashed.

Ow my achin' back!

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gonna ride hunter's tmr. Anybody have any input on the trail up? has it been groomed lately?

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gonna ride hunter's tmr. Anybody have any input on the trail up? has it been groomed lately?

it was groomed saturday,,,rode there on monday and it was still a highway, plus it had 6-8'' fresh on it, so she ll be good ta go id think

Top Bottom