Hunters range May17

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just walked in and saw whats going on.......dont let the wife beater stir you guys up.......he is just mad because he KNOWS he is all talk......we had fun and that is what he dreams of.......we have friends to have fun with.......he just goes and beats on something smaller than himself to make himself feel so much bigger.......WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!! hang on a sec.....Im sorry guys.....I"M BENCHED!!!!!!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey did I tell you guys that time I climbed the 3000 foot chute that had a 400 foot cornas on the top......I did it on a 1974 elan........it was the single 250 elan to boot.......oh and it was a full light weight mod with a great attack angle and I had just over 275 hp in the single big bore......it had to have compression release valve to pull that old girl over.......but I went up,and over it.......I also did it in reverse the same day with over 8 feet of fresh powder.............oh my god do I sound like some one we know???????? LOL

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea no big deal! We know whats up.. meet ups, pictures not hard to back up what we preach. just fun to poke fun at the keyboard superstars who aint got chit!!

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is hilarious is the pic of 5 guys looking at a peep pinned under the sled. Eclipse. been there, done that. Never have felt so helpless and so pissed off not being able to move, with a bunch of your buds standing around offering "assistance".

Overkill: I hate that chute. I think I have been stuck where you are at least 4 or 5 times. Then stood there while Dare Ya putts past at 1/2 throttle. I am such a no talent putz

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is hilarious is the pic of 5 guys looking at a peep pinned under the sled. Eclipse. been there, done that. Never have felt so helpless and so pissed off not being able to move, with a bunch of your buds standing around offering "assistance".

Overkill: I hate that chute. I think I have been stuck where you are at least 4 or 5 times. Then stood there while Dare Ya putts past at 1/2 throttle. I am such a no talent putz

around new years, when there was snow, with seenorjeen and his group.....I went over that chute 3-4 times and the one to the right......had no issues but it sucks when you get stuck right in the steepest spot! all I know is I was hanging on to the bars with the engine stopped...... WTF!.....all I can think of was the teather swich, which was acting up shut her down!......not 100% sure if I would have made it or not because the way the track was trenching......I put the stock maverick on backwards since I blew the Camo Extream a few months back, just to finnish riding the season..........plus I was only at 10 PSI and didnt get on the throttle till about 100-150 feet before I was stuck......was used to going over at half throttle........I will be the first to admit I did get stuck and shouldnt have tried to climb it with the combo I had......but those dam energy drinks do give you wings! lol

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just walked in and saw whats going on.......dont let the wife beater stir you guys up.......he is just mad because he KNOWS he is all talk......we had fun and that is what he dreams of.......we have friends to have fun with.......he just goes and beats on something smaller than himself to make himself feel so much bigger.......WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!! hang on a sec.....Im sorry guys.....I"M BENCHED!!!!!!

I gotta thank you. All your tiresome wife beating jokes got me thinking. With slo pitch starting up I needed a name for our ball team. Our team is called Smack My Pitch UP. Thanks again.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gotta thank you. All your tiresome wife beating jokes got me thinking. With slo pitch starting up I needed a name for our ball team. Our team is called Smack My Pitch UP. Thanks again.

I dont know you from Adam but you think that is funny? I surely hope there is no truth to this as karma has a way to equal things up. Anyway, this thread was posted after a great day of sledding and your immature comments are not making you look so bright. Maybe you need to find a forum on ADHD to help yourself. Sorry but just my observation.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont know you from Adam but you think that is funny? I surely hope there is no truth to this as karma has a way to equal things up. Anyway, this thread was posted after a great day of sledding and your immature comments are not making you look so bright. Maybe you need to find a forum on ADHD to help yourself. Sorry but just my observation.

Actually I think it is hilarious and so do the teams weve been playing. Immature comments. What are you talking about?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Uh Oh. There goes the neighbourhood. :eek:

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Overkill, I've been there. I rolled my sled 31 times from the top after I got kicked sideways to the left off that cornice earlier this year. No biggie. at least we've climbed it and had the balls to back it up. LHf, all you do is talk and interfere with other peoples post's. Pathetic! i know the response I'm gonna get from you is gonna be blah blah blah but whatever ya loser. would love to meet your yappy mouth!!

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Overkill, I've been there. I rolled my sled 31 times from the top after I got kicked sideways to the left off that cornice earlier this year. No biggie. at least we've climbed it and had the balls to back it up. LHf, all you do is talk and interfere with other peoples post's. Pathetic! i know the response I'm gonna get from you is gonna be blah blah blah but whatever ya loser. would love to meet your yappy mouth!!

he is to much of a puzz to show his face this side of the mountains.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the invite mike. kev spring just about here. time to break out the wedgie and hit the hard packed hims ah?

Top Bottom