Hunters range May17

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what a great day with Mattiac,Timber Tramp, Hillclimber, Ktownsumx, eclipse1966
......thanks guys for the help on that chute.......50 feet to short lol......dam teather shut her down......and she was almost vertical.....thought it was going to be a roll it down and collect the pieces.......but after digging down 10+ feet....was able to get the sled sitting on a level spot.......what a ride down lol......about 8 inches of fresh from a few nights ago but great to carve and sidehill everywhere.......we were the only souls up there so nothing was touched........TT will have to post pics and I think one in our group will have the worst stuck of the year! all I can say is thank God he had a radio.....and was able to get it out of his pocket! let the pics start flowing TT.........

great day but I think it will be last of the fresh for this year......

Last edited:

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pics tommorow. Im too damn tired from digging your ass out :p

The new Pro sure worked good. Not quite as fast up a hill as Mattiacs Etech , but sure is an agile sled.

That was a great day with some awsome people.:beer:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pics tommorow. Im too damn tired from digging your ass out :p

The new Pro sure worked good. Not quite as fast up a hill as Mattiacs Etech , but sure is an agile sled.

That was a great day with some awsome people.:beer:

hey man you see that engine on the other thread for the pro......1100 with 220 HP bolt in......that would rock ya!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I'm still wired on my engery drinks......lol.......I wont be able to sleep tonight lol.......do have to say it was a fun day.....sun was great at the end........I do have to get a new camo extream because the mavrick that I installed backwards just trenches to bad.....(but at least I'm still riding lol).......cant believe how the tank just hung there in that chute........it should have went over backwards.......I dont know how I didnt end up sliding down......there was some good climbing today....two thumbs up to Mattiac for that last climb where we lost Eclipes1966......

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a good day thanks for the day guys.
Great meeting all you new guys.

heres what I have off my camera.

Attachments

• 100_0125.JPG
    100_0125.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 457
  • 100_0126.JPG
    100_0126.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 441
  • 100_0127.JPG
    100_0127.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 435
  • 100_0128.JPG
    100_0128.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 441
  • 100_0129.JPG
    100_0129.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 443
  • 100_0131.JPG
    100_0131.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 427
  • 100_0130.JPG
    100_0130.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 433

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a good day thanks for the day guys.
Great meeting all you new guys.

heres what I have off my camera.

those dam bunny hills lol.....I still dont think I would have made it over the top if the teather didnt kill the engine.....was only 10 PSI and that dam maverick 2 inch track.......I still dont know how it didnt go over backwards.......I hope no one tries to go up the chute this year......they would hit that 10 foot plus WALL that we dug out.........that would hurt!

WORK WILL SUCK TOMORROW.....LOL

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heres My pics;

unloading in 8'' of fresh snow ...in May!
006fvr.jpg
[/IMG]

Ive never seen this much snow at the Hunters main cabin

By timber_tramp at 2011-05-18

measuring stick @ cabin
007tcd.jpg
[/IMG]

Overkill parked on the hill
009su.jpg
[/IMG]

010zt.jpg
[/IMG]

the Pro was working well.
013qpt.jpg
[/IMG]

we had a scare when we couldnt find one of the crew . He lost his line and endode into the trees. He could reach his radio so we knew he was ok but was pinned under his sled.

By timber_tramp at 2011-05-18
017fy.jpg
[/IMG]
021is.jpg
[/IMG]

Mattiac Climbing
023ap.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pics guys and nice meeting you all. And tks for finding me as I had visions of staying there for the night under the sled..... :eek::eek: Again great day and great ride for mid May. Here are my pics and I hope the video can be played :d:d

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess the AVI video file did not load. Will have to look at it later. For now here are some pics

Attachments

• IMG_0327.jpg
    IMG_0327.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_0329.jpg
    IMG_0329.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_0333.jpg
    IMG_0333.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_0334.jpg
    IMG_0334.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 359

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pics guys and nice meeting you all. And tks for finding me as I had visions of staying there for the night under the sled..... :eek::eek: Again great day and great ride for mid May. Here are my pics and I hope the video can be played :d:d

when I heard on the radio that you were stuck in the trees......and then I heard you were pinned under it......so glad you had a radio......it would have been impossable to find you (since we did drive with in 10-20 feet of you and didnt see a thing, just could not stop).....I was amazed you were able to get it out of your pocket! Im glad hill climber had my spare Rino.....he was the radio man to catch you calling for help.....that 2-300 foot climb by foot in the snow was a lung breaker......but I was going to die trying to get to you.......once we figured out you were safe under the sled.....and in no pain (so you said).....we had to take pics and get our breath back......it is bad when a fun times becomes a "oh my god momment"......I think I need to hit the gym and get some cardio back before I bust a lung.......I can walk for 50 miles but I cant sprint for 300 feet in deep snow!

ktownsumx

Reaction score
A great day with a great group. Lets do'er again. I thought things were going to start off badly when the bakery bouncer kicked us out. Then the weirdo's talking bout pregnant hookr's at the cabin. Man were those 6 guys twisted. Couple near misses but everyone made it out safe. Kick azz in my books.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when I heard on the radio that you were stuck in the trees......and then I heard you were pinned under it......so glad you had a radio......it would have been impossable to find you (since we did drive with in 10-20 feet of you and didnt see a thing, just could not stop).....I was amazed you were able to get it out of your pocket! Im glad hill climber had my spare Rino.....he was the radio man to catch you calling for help.....that 2-300 foot climb by foot in the snow was a lung breaker......but I was going to die trying to get to you.......once we figured out you were safe under the sled.....and in no pain (so you said).....we had to take pics and get our breath back......it is bad when a fun times becomes a "oh my god momment"......I think I need to hit the gym and get some cardio back before I bust a lung.......I can walk for 50 miles but I cant sprint for 300 feet in deep snow!

Yeah I am really glad for the radio and you guys being there! Next time it will go in my chest pocket to be that much closer as it was a challenge to get it out of my my lower pocket. Lesson learned there :) Considering the time under there I feel great today. Just think now you dont have to go to the gym today as you had your workout for the week. Come to think of it I am good too after digging your sled from the cliff hanger :eek::d:beer:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A great day with a great group. Lets do'er again. I thought things were going to start off badly when the bakery bouncer kicked us out. Then the weirdo's talking bout pregnant hookr's at the cabin. Man were those 6 guys twisted. Couple near misses but everyone made it out safe. Kick azz in my books.

hahahaha. I know nothing I say nothing! :)

Top Bottom