Humorous Kijiji Adds

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used market is still brutal people asking way too much, its a tough go right now to find value in anything older. My daughter needs a truck for fall, its insane that people want 20-30k for used diesels with 300k on them but the ads are endless. Hopefully the correction happens soon.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Polaris stock 155” rails for $1500…. WTF!

It had me wondering what I paid for my sets of ice age rails, so I looked it up. Much better to buy the kit from ice age and be all set.

Then had to check kijiji. $400 for 175” used ice age. Now this seems more like it.

Drugs must be cheap now a days!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Offered him 12000 and he got all but hurt.

Theft recovery. New/different ignition. Box damaged. Shitty lift. Front grill missing and front end damage.

It has potential but not 20g in my mind
View attachment 266577
I think you were high and generous at $12k. Extended cab is instantly 5-10k less than a CC plus dually flares are $1k/side if you can even find them.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not disagreeing with you. I wpuld have put a flat deck on it but holy. Some people are out to lunch.

Cost of street drugs go up, cost of trashed crap goes up I guess

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not disagreeing with you. I wpuld have put a flat deck on it but holy. Some people are out to lunch.

Cost of street drugs go up, cost of trashed crap goes up I guess

Should be easy to find one with a better price tag then.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do too but I don't want a 100g truck to haul ch!t around the acreage

Fair enough. I just always find it funny when people on kijji try to tell you what your chits worth.

Go buy from the other guy then fk off.

Nothing against you Mclean, just had to deal with a lot of kijji tire kickers and time wasters.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive sold farm equipment,sleds dirtbikes quads, used tires, lol house crap but the worst thing i ever sold was my 350z my god the amount of trolls that came out of there mothers basment low ball after lowball expecting a gift from god, or they would call it down and nit pick it then they would try very hard to buy it snd then id turn around and be like naw u dont want my junk lol its to high priced, sold it for 500 less then i advertised for a few months later but never had such a ch!t show trying to sell something as that thing. I feel i was fair priced at the time to but must of just been the people who wanted it were children lol

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fair enough. I just always find it funny when people on kijji try to tell you what your chits worth.

Go buy from the other guy then fk off.

Nothing against you Mclean, just had to deal with a lot of kijji tire kickers and time wasters.
I didn't tell him what is was worth. I told him what I would offer. He then proceeded to tell me that I knew nothing about fords (ha), was poor, (ha again) was just a spammer with a new fb account (it is new)

I would have absolutely paid 12 for it. Like stated, probably high, but it is what I would have paid. I know there are tons of tire kickers but hurling meaningless insults at me will not get you anywhere...even if I was going to cone up some. And besides that, I'm a very seasoned keyboard warrior so you won't win a Facebook battle against me haha

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't tell him what is was worth. I told him what I would offer. He then proceeded to tell me that I knew nothing about fords (ha), was poor, (ha again) was just a spammer with a new fb account (it is new)

I would have absolutely paid 12 for it. Like stated, probably high, but it is what I would have paid. I know there are tons of tire kickers but hurling meaningless insults at me will not get you anywhere...even if I was going to cone up some. And besides that, I'm a very seasoned keyboard warrior so you won't with a Facebook battle against me haha

When you offer some one half what they are asking, some times they get up set.

He probably is out to lunch. I have No idea what that pos is worth.

Nature of the game, keep looking i guess.

Hopefully find the deal youre looking for

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive sold farm equipment,sleds dirtbikes quads, used tires, lol house crap but the worst thing i ever sold was my 350z my god the amount of trolls that came out of there mothers basment low ball after lowball expecting a gift from god, or they would call it down and nit pick it then they would try very hard to buy it snd then id turn around and be like naw u dont want my junk lol its to high priced, sold it for 500 less then i advertised for a few months later but never had such a ch!t show trying to sell something as that thing. I feel i was fair priced at the time to but must of just been the people who wanted it were children lol
those are decent cars but unfortunately they're all driven by drifter wannabe r-tards these days so I imagine that's the demographic you had to deal with. Sucks they were picking it apart when all they were going to do was straight pipe it, add chinese coilovers, rep wheels, zip tie the bumpers on and spill vape juice all over the interior.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least you gave him a cash offer though. I would have just said no
And left it at that.

Better than some guy asking you 50 stupid questions then never here from them again lol

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently Drumheller didn’t get the memo that there’s still new units for sell…

Attachments

• 0E848535-2716-404E-AE02-0BF20E2A7CC6.png
    0E848535-2716-404E-AE02-0BF20E2A7CC6.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 187

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you were high and generous at $12k. Extended cab is instantly 5-10k less than a CC plus dually flares are $1k/side if you can even find them.
Just putting it out there, I have a new 2019 f350 dually box Take off. Bumper w sensor, spray line,tail lights,5th wheel kit and totally complete. White fx4 Box. Hate to know what new is but I’m trying for $3500 or offers. Cheaper to replace then repair is what I’m thinking if anyone is looking.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Anvil1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom