Humorous Kijiji Adds

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw a good one in the bargain finder a while ago that read: "For sale: firewood. Bitch. Call ###-####." Lol I think you mean "birch."

akira12

Reaction score
I know, after reading that, I really would like to f**k with him...

How does this sound: "Are those cinder blocks buoyant? I want to make a boat out of mine!"

As a practical joke my one friend took a pic of another friends truck and put it on kijiji for about half of what its worth and put his real name on and address and phone number and put "phone calls only" and since his voicemail had his name on it, it sounded legit so he got like 10 voicemails and 1 text. He was pissed haha

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
AWESOME TRACTOR - Edmonton Home/Garden Items For Sale - Kijiji Edmonton Canada.

tractor1.jpg

tractor2.jpg

tractor3.jpg

Hi i have this awesome tractor that was built a long time ago from an old farmer and i got it and upgraded lots to make it work great but i have no room to keep it . It has a tecumseh motor about 12 hp and a 4 spd tranny from what i don't know and a ford rear end from an old 49-53 ford car , the new stuff consist of the blade and push arm, seat, winch, lites , battery , rear tires , tire chains , drive chain , belt , fuel tank , and running boards .. its a pull start and works great .. check out the pics , you will be the talk of your neighborhood ...

Last edited:

Cameo

Reaction score
If you want to see some amazing hot rods, and pics of the ones he has done in the past, go have a look at that tractor. he is my son's neighbor, has a 55 ford with a 460 all done up, for sale. stared 2 years ago. he sold his 29 tudor door to pay for the 55. the 55 is being sold to pay for the pick up in his garage. this guy is a true hot rodder. pick up a pile of parts, and a few flats of beer, call up some buddies and roll out a finished project. He usually buys in the fall, and drives in the sping. IMG_0319.jpg Here is his 29. it started as a stock rusted shell he and a couple buddies did the chop, build the chassis, tune port 350, 700r4, 9" he and his wife did the interior, I loved that car. a couple too many skulls, but wow, home built hot rod.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong... I'm not dissin on the tractor, infact if I had $500 just burnin a whole in my pocket I'd be all over that like cyle on a 6 speed standard tranny dodge....

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's pretty good! If she is hot AND pays for her own ticket, is she awesome, or does she have herpes?

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a funny type of guy who would go meet him dressed as a hot girl lol

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Anyone know of a funny type of guy who would go meet him dressed as a hot girl lol

I would but I wouldn't put out...

Dale would put out... but I personally don't consider him hot..

Mikey can manhandle a stripper pole like nobody's business and could probably clean up well...

but cyle will know the right answer...

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would but I wouldn't put out...

Dale would put out... but I personally don't consider him hot..

Mikey can manhandle a stripper pole like nobody's business and could probably clean up well...

but cyle will know the right answer...

I put out for White Owl Whiskey :d

Top Bottom