[h=1]Dodge Ram Mud Flap (Right Side Only)[/h]

• |

9844fn1_14.jpeg
76715ig_14.jpeg

Too funny

Date Listed 16-Oct-11
Price $15.00
Address Edmonton, AB T5A 2X9, Canada

Dodge Ram Mud Flap (Right Side Only), Chrome, Good replacement for damaged or missing. $15.00 780-478-7428

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope this is nobody's on this site. was looking at add thinking hmmm decent sleds and trailer. then i see the picture of the sleds on trailer totally covered in road grime, with broken windshield and trailer ramp resting on it..... deal breaker right there.

2 sleds and a trailer

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to mention all the grime in pic 9 that probably came off of those sleds..LOL

That one pic in there would make me steer away from those machines!!

hope this is nobody's on this site. was looking at add thinking hmmm decent sleds and trailer. then i see the picture of the sleds on trailer totally covered in road grime, with broken windshield and trailer ramp resting on it..... deal breaker right there.

2 sleds and a trailer

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New and used Atv's for sale Red Deer; Polaris, yamaha, mini's, arctic cat and more on Kijiji.canly 200 bucks for a couple of sets of Mikuni jets....HHAHAHAHAHAHA

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i didn't realize a can of black spray paint on a sled that hasn't been able to seel for three years now made it worth 100 bucks more? wtfhttp://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-ATVs-snowmobiles-snowmobiles-AFFORDABLE-RELIABLE-Polaris-Indy-600-W0QQAdIdZ338794522

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Green Dragon - Edmonton Collectibles For Sale - Kijiji Edmonton Canada.

Formed in steel, forged in fire, breathing life into the beast. Hours, days, months in the working fuelled by copious amounts of alcohol and endless dancing under a full moon light.
Drunken profanities, lewd gestures hurled at neighbors and friend alike. The children....abandoned and shamed by the ill gotten nature of the father.
The School bus slows as the children speculate on what is seen, yet not seen. Then comes the day he appears, The Green Dragon. The school bus stops, the children peering with delight, the flash of i phones and blinding light, The puzzle solved, the people start to appear, the camera is rolling, whats happening here?

He is 17' tall, a tonne or more, a new one comes, soon out the door. A Northern Dragon, one of a kind, maybe for you, a fortunate find.
Offers considered over 75k

The Dragon Builder

dragon.jpg

Top Bottom