Humorous Kijiji Adds

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you going to buy it to replace the ol' XM?
Hahaha. I have less miles on the new engine, and rebuilt raptors, and about 600 more than that on the chassis.

Nope the ol 14 XMX is gonna be around for a bit, need a stubble jumping sled anyways.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Custom locally mad bumpers and racks for your sled made to order to fit what ever your need is contacted for note info
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile-...tent=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

act now and you too could have a rack that has been pieced together from the scraps of the rear rack off of a 1982 Honda fourtrax and fasten it to your tunnel with hockey pucks for a low low cost that is yet to be determined

don’t forget, we build sketchy azz bumpers as well!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The fawk is wrong with people? Selling something on Kijji asking $300, guy offers me $150 I say yea sure, he responds asking if I will sell for $100? Had it a few times, they lowball me I just want to get rid of it so I say sure then it's like since I agreed they don't want it, or think they can do even better.

I'm between responding with, now it's $200 or i'm just going to burn it instead of selling it to you.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people just don’t understand that 150 for a brand new unused brake controller is actually a pretty good deal.... unreal!

The fawk is wrong with people? Selling something on Kijji asking $300, guy offers me $150 I say yea sure, he responds asking if I will sell for $100? Had it a few times, they lowball me I just want to get rid of it so I say sure then it's like since I agreed they don't want it, or think they can do even better.

I'm between responding with, now it's $200 or i'm just going to burn it instead of selling it to you.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i love the lowballers its great. larger items where they have to travel here to pick up. accept a stupid offer and agree to a meeting place in town at a specific time. when they message to say they are here, message back and say i changed my mind.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm that way to. If you are gonna be an idiot then I'd rather just burn it if it doesn't sell. I don't need the money that bad and watch someone take of advantage of me and laugh about it. Fug them. Lol

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i love the lowballers its great. larger items where they have to travel here to pick up. accept a stupid offer and agree to a meeting place in town at a specific time. when they message to say they are here, message back and say i changed my mind.

That would be a real dick move!!

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My go to is I ask them if that low ball offer is their deposit and when they will have the remaining funds, depending on how busy work is this can often be followed by sending them random bible verses ect.

My latest common reply to these clowns is "its for sale, not on sale"

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 great experiences this past month on Kijiji with a combine and my sled. Starting to have hope again.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
these are not on kijiji but I got a good laugh and was amazed by some of the responses

Attachments

• uncle wieners1.jpg
    uncle wieners1.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 614
  • uncle wieners2.jpg
    uncle wieners2.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 608
  • uncle wieners3.jpg
    uncle wieners3.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 580
Top Bottom