Humorous Kijiji Adds

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw this one a few weeks ago posted without a price. Saw it again this week with a price and thought holy s*** we are on two completely different ends of the spectrum!
Wanted to post it here but ya beat me too it.
Thought it would be a cool sled hauler till I saw what he was asking
I thought the same, then seen the price this morning and almost feel outta my chair. Come on guy. The jiffy marker on the shifter adds 25g tho haha

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have any idea how much money went into installing a twin stick shift setup??!? Bahahaha

the answer is $350US lol

I thought the same, then seen the price this morning and almost feel outta my chair. Come on guy. The jiffy marker on the shifter adds 25g tho haha

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
built by a pro no doubt... just dont take a level too it

$_59.JPG

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That just seems weird. Truck is no a Ford, not pink but I suppose it could be driven by a Ranger. How did you find this? Just with the usual vehicle search mode?

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That just seems weird. Truck is no a Ford, not pink but I suppose it could be driven by a Ranger. How did you find this? Just with the usual vehicle search mode?
Yep, I even had diesels in Edmonton area and this was top of the page and I selected under 30g... 500hp diesel wouldn’t be the fastest truck ever either haha

Top Bottom