Humorous Kijiji Adds

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap 7.5 years of payments $19,350 if he makes all the payments on a three year old sxs
e7a483423e9efb3e1ea49d44afa87007.jpg

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to kijiji to find something funny, not thinking I would actually find something funny....well, kijiji doesn't disapoint

Fort Mac Strong | missed connections | Edmonton | Kijiji

Fort Mac Strong

Important Safety Warning:
Avoid fraud by meeting all sellers in-person to pay for items. Kijiji does not offer any transaction or payment services. Read More Safety Tips
Date Listed 14-Feb-17
Address Grande Prairie, AB T8X0H2
View map
Saw you in the Leduc 7-11 you were buying darts and i was loading up a couple Bunquitos. You were flirting with the nice old Asian lady and mentioned Valentines day was your birthday. I watched you get into your Grandma's Sebring that was so Fort Mac Strong all the way and i know i wanted you to fill my bunquito with your special sauces.

Happy Birthday.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ummm? wtf

Defence Department | other | Edmonton | Kijiji

Defence Department

Avoid fraud by meeting all sellers in-person to pay for items. Kijiji does not offer any transaction or payment services. Read More Safety Tips
Date Listed 10-Feb-17
Address St. Albert, AB T8N6J3
View map
What can you do when those who supposed to defend you
seek to destroy you adn leave you for dead every opportunity
adam continue to arrange opportunities others to kill you
and choose to defend lies and their egos

Rather then listen to warnings of the threats they are supposed to defend you from
as they seek to nurse defend their egos instead defending your life

The Canadian Defence Department IS a Growing Threat o Itself and Those Its suppose to Defend ...As they Cannot be bothered defend live s but only spend time defending their egos

They've arranged with numerous external source sot have me removed on several occasions . ...what do RCMP do all day?

Obviously Defending themselves from the Defence Department as RCMp themes are preoccupied
as thy cannot even do theri jobs

those in Defence trying to have me removed as you hold to financing terror and attempted murder...well your enemies you have accuse being my friends...no....never met them the only thing i can thank them for is preoccupying you from following mor throughly with your ft Bfs appraoch org well everything as priority sup your collective asses

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
okay I am done with kijiji for tonight....seriously wtf

My Father Still PAssively Aggressively Pursues adn Abuses Me | other | Edmonton | Kijiji

y Father Still PAssively Aggressively Pursues adn Abuses Me

Date Listed 10-Feb-17
Address St. Albert, AB T8N6J3
View map
To Impress my demented Mother and her friedan and daughters
and other family from their childhood

They deny it all..clear sign psychotic tendencies they left me for dead several times..their fried sand family and my sisters and all self appointed in laws intruded

And they have no inetios stopping was

they hire mercenaries via lies denial to purses cause leis in order rot sell million my life worth to delve me to bed left for dead whoever they talk too

decades,, and they still pursue the same murderous appraoch

but ocnviently masked in others ways

And they are preparing toi leave me for dead again...teh only way they know how to treat son

there is not reshapes pad off all other lies denial as too pprofittabvle as

theri ego s

lik e"help" ego more prescuiosu then actually doing jobs to stop assault abuse citzens'

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
at the RV show they were offering 20-25 year Amortizations on holiday trailers.

Hear of that all the time.
And hear of lots of people who do it

Val Senio
Royal LePage
780-405-9359

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Tie downs SNAP-ON | ATV parts, trailers, accessories | Red Deer | Kijiji

looks like guy is shopping at costco, takes pic in store then posts on kiji, straps where under $30 last night. what a scum!

New kayaks... | water sports | Red Deer | Kijiji kayaks where $300 at costco last night

SHED | outdoor tools, storage | Red Deer | Kijiji shed was $1100 at costco last night, guy just took pic in store as the gas cans are still on display,

think i saw it all now!
I just replied, with quite the "ear"full. To all 3 of his bullchit ads.

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom