hummingird/ onion lake sleeding

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like another trip out to investigate the snow conditions is in order. going out saturday cow lake store for 9 am. anyone want to take a trip out and see. supposed to snow saturday, should be good riding, haven't heard anything on snow conditions. macronut wants to go as he was vibrating all week. send a pm or post. :theCabin:

Last edited:

toyz

Reaction score
Which way do you take to get there. Is it not closet to go to Nordeg then south, I presume you are going S.E. from Rocky to the trunk then north to onion. Just wondering as to which is quicker.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take lots of pics when you guys are out there.. :)
Wish I could join, have fun guys.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
closer to go through rocky south to cow lake.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like 5 going out saturday morning meeting at cow lake store at 9 am. may also go sunday.

have to go before all the friggin snow melts and before this solar storm reaches us. promises to be another gooder.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you turn onto he trunk road from 752 onion lake turn is about 35 km north
if you turn on to the trunk road from nordegg it is aprox 55-60km

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
temp is supposed to be +2 saturday and snow. bring avi gear, and do your snow checks.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
temp is supposed to be +2 saturday and snow. bring avi gear, and do your snow checks.

I'm in!!! Have two of us for tearing things up! Hopefully my favorite hill is not gonna avy! I'll bring a snow check, is it OK if it's a rubber check... Avy warnings as of tonight are high across the board. Whoever is coming make sure you have a beacon with fresh batteries....Imdoo'n ties you up to a tree while we ride, if you don't have a beacon. LET IT SNOW :)

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better get er done while you can...we went for a night ride last night....the old Blindman is getting pretty wet. I would think by the end of tomorrow, it'll be a no-go.

Top Bottom