Hummingbird Falls looking for some information

jurban

Reaction score
Any of you guys been to Hummingbird Fall I know its in the Big Horn Fluz ? I have a group of like 6 people that want to go for a ride out by the hummingbird but none of them have been there before.... This is where I'm looking for a little help I was wondering if anyone knows what the random camping is like out that way? There will be at least 2 trailer and a couple tents I remember some of the trails as a teen being up there but I can't remember what the camping was like. If any one can let me know that would be great.

Thanks
J

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice area for a ride. camping spots set up for the horsey gang, lots of spots though.

Suggest you check riding areas as some trails are closed in the area.
field offices/clearwater/bighornbackcountry/furtherinformationlinks.aspx

Also there is a sign board at the staging area with info on closures . read it or the green meanies will fine your a$$ off. been there done that ouch. Maroons sent fines in mail, make sure you have plates and insurance on you or pay the piper.

Not alot of mud riding at hummingbird but nice ride, keep speeds down lots of horsey people in area.

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tons of random areas to camp and ride you my find the better riding before the humminbird area right now as its mostly horses only trails back there now

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
You can random camp most spots along the road area that you see,,,,,, there is no camping in staging anymore though some still can't read!!!! check out the map kiosks and follow the signs,,,,,,,, we do alot of work out there so it does not get shut down but half wits still try to do thier " I am such a awsome quader! See me make a mess" then we have to go fix it up again. But enjoy the scenery while it lasts.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Your right Saffari. All the years work and 1 bad weekend can set you back a few years. Team Green are always watching

Top Bottom