Huh?! What the heck Cat

SummitRider2014

Reaction score
Did I miss something or did Cat not make any changes for 2015?! Just looked over the new models, lots of nice graphics, more of the 6000 spread around but nothing exciting or game changing. Was really hoping to see a new 800, or at least direct injection on the existing one.

Sent while I'm on the sh*tter at work

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might be a new ski on the M?

I guess they bought enough Suzukis before the agreement ended to get them through the 2015 models.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like the m7000 might be new. Snowest said some little stuff, but nothing very exciting for the guys shopping for something different.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My guess is that it took them long enough to get the bugs worked out of the Proclimb and they wanted a sled that just works. Hopefully it does. It is kinda sad that they didn't upgrade the ski or track at least.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My guess is that it took them long enough to get the bugs worked out of the Proclimb and they wanted a sled that just works. Hopefully it does. It is kinda sad that they didn't upgrade the ski or track at least.
3inch available if you read the specs but I was really hoping to see a 900ctec motor

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larger diameter jackshaft with snap ring for bearing (no tapered collar), better skis, front wheels to prevent track stab, and a whopping new price!

Suzuki to supply existing engine designs only.

Major disappointment for many, and theses sleds just got mighty pricey.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow i took a leap of faith this year .....jumped to an xm and my only worry was that cat would come out with something radical ......Guess the xm was the right choice

cat has to step up big time IMHO

minnow10

Reaction score
I had read when cat was introducing the new 600 engine a couple months ago, that they had signed a extension agreement with susuki for the engines for an extended period( I think it was a year) It was around proving the technoligy in the 6 before putting it in an 8.

JMO : would be a bad move right now to give up a strong 800 in the market right now without nothing proven.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you not telling us? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

speak up! tell us what you know!

I'm not any more in the know than you guys. Don't worry, Terry's not sneaking me intel!
I just have a feeling they will drop another new model we aren't expecting. Not sure what it will be, or if it will even happen, just a feeling I've got!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not any more in the know than you guys. Don't worry, Terry's not sneaking me intel!
I just have a feeling they will drop another new model we aren't expecting. Not sure what it will be, or if it will even happen, just a feeling I've got!

I could be wrong, but Cat tends to make some sort of a splash every year. Seems like a ripple so far.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

..... 38524922.jpg

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Top Bottom