Huge shout out to Mountain Motorsports in Golden

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just want to toss a huge thank you out to the fine folks at mountain Motorsports in Golden.

I really appreciate you guys coming down to let me buy some much needed parts on a day you aren't normally open.

Thank you very much.
Mark of a good dealer right there

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s setting the bar high. Not many that would even answer the phone to tell you no.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s setting the bar high. Not many that would even answer the phone to tell you no.
We called full speed from the sat phone, put in a $900 parts order. Told them we wouldn't be off the hill until 7pm.

They said they closed at 5pm and that was that.......

I really dont get that mentality.
If I was that business owner you would think you would identify that your 8am -5pm hours are probably the exact same hours riders are on the hill.

Why no call out#?
Make it a $50 charge, who cares.
Or maybe, just maybe. Have someone sit there and hand parts over the counter until 10pm.

Another time we pulled in 2 minutes after 5pm and they pretend they didn't see us as they locked the door and the quickly shut off the lights.

Drives me nuts cause they have great inventory, just never open.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snapped a steering post late on a Saturday afternoon up on a ridge at Big Sand...called All Season Motorsports (Cranbrook) from the ridge-top...and they said they had the part in stock. Since it was late Saturday afternoon and the store would be closed Sunday/Monday, they said they would leave someone behind until I arrived. I arrived 45 minutes after closing...what can you say...fantastic customer service goes a long way. This enabled me get back to the ridge top the next day and replace the steering post...that was a fun day...LOL

Last edited:

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We called full speed from the sat phone, put in a $900 parts order. Told them we wouldn't be off the hill until 7pm.

They said they closed at 5pm and that was that.......

I really dont get that mentality.
If I was that business owner you would think you would identify that your 8am -5pm hours are probably the exact same hours riders are on the hill.

Why no call out#?
Make it a $50 charge, who cares.
Or maybe, just maybe. Have someone sit there and hand parts over the counter until 10pm.

Another time we pulled in 2 minutes after 5pm and they pretend they didn't see us as they locked the door and the quickly shut off the lights.

Drives me nuts cause they have great inventory, just never open.

Interesting. Years ago I had an issue. Called Backus from the parking lot. Parts guys stayed late so I could pickup and keep riding that week. Great service.

Top Bottom