Huge sale!!!!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
I just wanted to let you all know that Habervision is having a huge sale this weekend 65% off EVERYTHING!!!!

To take advantage of the savings click on the link below and enter the promo code BLOWOUT at check out!

This sale is in effect until Sunday January 31, 2010

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
If anyone has thought of trying out an eliminator now is the time to buy. MSRP on those is $130.00 with the savings that knocks the price down to $45.50

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
really want a pair but i am skeptical my problem is any goggles i have tried pinch my breathing the bridge of my nose is quite wide if anyone knows of a pair made by these guys with a wide bridge let me know i will by tonight

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Hi DR

The riva's are the smallest frame so those probably wouldn't work. The ouzo's are the otg goggle and are the widest frame Haber makes you may want to try those. The highline's and prima's are a pretty standard width.

If you order them and are not satisfied for whatever reason give Haber a call within the first 10 days to get a return authorization number and they will gladly take them back and either give you your money back or exchange for a different goggle.

Hope that helps!

Jan

Top Bottom