Hps can in stock

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got 1 etech or XM hps can in stock right now If anyone needs thanks 780-963-0080

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a price for them there cans?
And a weight would be nice too if possible.
Thanks

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can wait for a bit. I am in for 2, but no rush. Just let me know when they show up! Thanks!

dropitbuster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
weight loss 14.5 lbs 395.55 780-963-0080

Perhaps knowing more about these what makes the HPS worth the $100 more than let's say an SLP, SPI or MBRP can?

I'm a snowmobiler, which is synonymous with gullible, so I will pretty much believe whatever you tell me. If you told me it makes your exhaust smell like strawberries, I would believe you and spend the extra money.

Last edited:

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perhaps knowing more about these what makes the HPS worth the $100 more than let's say an SLP, SPI or MBRP can?

I'm a snowmobiler, which is synonymous with gullible, so I will pretty much believe whatever you tell me. Pretty much if you told me it makes your exhaust smell like strawberries, I would believe you and spend the extra money.
From what I understand, the seller for the HPS is that it does not cause a loss of power, some have dyno'd and seen a slight increase with it, and it's lighter although not knowing what an ETEC muffler weighs it is hard to say what the HPS weighs other than it's 14.5lbs lighter than stock.
The MBRP is a smidge heavier but about the same results from what I have read and heard.
I have also been looking at the Carbon Sled Parts carbon fibre can. It weighs 2.6 lbs and about the same results as the HPS for the same price.
Another variable could be the packing inside the HPS could be much better quality than the MBRP which means it will last longer adding to value!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got 1 etech or XM hps can in stock right now If anyone needs thanks 780-963-0080

Was hoping to have my sled by now, if the can sells does it take long to get more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Chrisco!

Whitecourt-20121113-00815.jpg

Should be more in late next week......

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Chrisco!

Whitecourt-20121113-00815.jpg

Nice can I like it!!! Any sound clips? the mbrp on my etec was quieter than the dynoport can I had, I dont want to go louder than the dynoport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No video, but all I can say is it is WWAAAAAYYYY better than listening to my Cat with twins. That thing was hard on the listeners.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know.. loved the hps on my rev

hoping the thing cooker doesn't make my ears bleed .. I hear that thing is really loud . in my old age my poor ears can't take that kind of abuse

why oh why brp did you make having a hot meal so difficult !!!! when is someone coming up with an aftermarket hood or another muffler cooker option

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lighter hood with a quick release would be nice, and make it possible to run a normal cooker with a regular can. I will live without a hot meal for now just to avoid putting such an ugly can on my sled. Someone will be designing a different hood soon enough I'm sure.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lighter hood with a quick release would be nice, and make it possible to run a normal cooker with a regular can. I will live without a hot meal for now just to avoid putting such an ugly can on my sled. Someone will be designing a different hood soon enough I'm sure.

well I guess it's a good thing my panels aren't see thru !

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is function over fashion!

Doo you really care about the pipe leading into the can?

Hot garlic shrimp with a dash of lemon…………….come on man!

I absolutely love the function. Just think the pipe going into it is ugly. Especially for the price! Chrome don't get you home but a nice mandrel bent piece would definetly church it up some and may or may not affect flow but makes two less connections for leaks to happen in a few years.
Just my opinion.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I absolutely love the function. Just think the pipe going into it is ugly. Especially for the price! Chrome don't get you home but a nice mandrel bent piece would definetly church it up some and may or may not affect flow but makes two less connections for leaks to happen in a few years.
Just my opinion.

Oh, I agree it is not a good looking pipe but I doo like the sound and the 2-tier muff-pot.

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HPS Can on an etec (not a summit but same engine & can combo)
also put one on my FR and it sounds just like in the clip ... its fricken awesome, like a deep throaty 4 stroke

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Chrisco!

Lenny

when you put your exhaust sensor it, did it sit flush w the top of the bung on the can?
or was there a few threads on the sensor still showing like in my pic below ....

I dod some checking around and it seems the norm for this can/sled combo
just wanted to check with you

FR11.jpg

Top Bottom