Howdy folks.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I grew up in Whitecourt and must have about a million miles logged on sleds in late 60's early 70's. My dad bought a scorpion with a 299 Sachs engine with the first tuned pipe machine in town, I think it was in 69. What an awesome sounding and fast fun sled that was. A wore the track off that machine. Ran it for 2 years, then we bought a 440 Rupp from Dale Gunderson, Bill Lambert and Terry Phillipo. Can't remember the name of the business but they were a great bunch of guys. That Rupp rocked and it served me very well for many years.

After finishing high school I moved to Medicine Hat and spent several years in the South of Alta. and Sask. Sooo I haven't owned a sled since high school. My recent past several winters have been totally consumed with work :nono: and that just has to quit happening because I'm really getting the sled bug back.

Anyway I don't think it's going to happen this winter but for sure next, I'll be lurking around this site looking for some good feedback on a 2 up sled. My bride is into quadding with me big time and I don't see any reason why she wouldn't be into sledding too.

Cheers

162 Wizzy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of us here in Whitecourt.................Your best bet is to attend a Trailblazer meeting and meet all the people around town with similar interests. We meet the third Wed. of every month @ the Roadhouse upstairs. Great bunch of people and we have alot of fun! Wellcome to the site!

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I will try to attend a meeting if my all work and have no fun schedule will allow it.:paddle:

By the way. This site has the coolest emoticans I've ever seen.:bluesbros:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. There is all sorts of good stuff on here to past the time.:D

Top Bottom