How was McBride this weekend?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You do know there is a riding area section and specific threads for conditions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happens at Mountain Mania is now soaking in the hot tub... Or in my husbands case: is sleeping on the couch!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
What happens at Mountain Mania is now soaking in the hot tub... Or in my husbands case: is sleeping on the couch!!

does the hot tub help repair the $0.52 bruised ego?

I too was sleeping on the couch by about 7

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does the hot tub help repair the $0.52 bruised ego?

I too was sleeping on the couch by about 7

Little bit... I saw the cornice I fell off of yesterday and I peed a little. It was a doozie. Worst part: the trail down was just to the left. I think my bruised ego is dollar size now. My cirque de Soleil antics have me in bed with an ice pack and specially delivered sausage n' egger from my doting husband so I can recuperate before my night shift tonight.

We had a wonderful weekend with lots of laughs and memories, new friends and old... Big thanks to you and Ron and all the S&M crew who took on the stress and responsibility of making it all come together. Can't wait to do it again!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Little bit... I saw the cornice I fell off of yesterday and I peed a little. It was a doozie. Worst part: the trail down was just to the left. I think my bruised ego is dollar size now. My cirque de Soleil antics have me in bed with an ice pack and specially delivered sausage n' egger from my doting husband so I can recuperate before my night shift tonight.

We had a wonderful weekend with lots of laughs and memories, new friends and old... Big thanks to you and Ron and all the S&M crew who took on the stress and responsibility of making it all come together. Can't wait to do it again!!

feel better Richelle! was great seeing you guys again!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
MANY MANY HANGOVERS FOR MANY PEEPS TO RECOVER FROM, BROKEN CLAVACLE, BROKEN HAND, SEVERAL XP'S AND AND XM HIT TREES(FRONT END DAMAGE), A CAT THAT TAGGED A ROCK, COUPLE BROKEN POO'S AND A BLOWN NYTRO TURBO? AND MY LITTLE 1000RT TUNNEL(LANDED ON A STUMP :(

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ouch that looked like it probly felt good
Not !!!!

Top Bottom