How to sell a sled when theres a ton of the sames ones on the market?

WoodChuck

Reaction score
Wait. This guy trail rides, complains about the axys chassis, supposedly tweaks said chassis, and gets a killer deal on it somehow. Huh? If your getting a sled for the trails wouldn't you not get a Mountain chassis that's made to be tip top to carve and be rough on the trails? I don't get it.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice story, I don't get it. How's posting a sled ride a story. You really that jealous over a guy getting a deal on a pile junk axys.I see no opiton here to post a pic.
And seriously you think I would give an idiot like you a deal on my sled. I would give it away before I would sell it to a tool like you.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Coming from the guy who low balled his friend who he bought the sled from so the guy didn't lose his house. Classy.

With friends like you I can clearly see who the idiot is.

Why are you so mad? Is life that tough Jason? Or is the internet just winning? All you have done since coming on here is rage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait. This guy trail rides, complains about the axys chassis, supposedly tweaks said chassis, and gets a killer deal on it somehow. Huh? If your getting a sled for the trails wouldn't you not get a Mountain chassis that's made to be tip top to carve and be rough on the trails? I don't get it.

Honestly have you ever been to Ontario? Tons of mountain sleds riding around the trails. That's why BRP stuck with the XP/XM for so long and basically just stretched out a trail sled.

WoodChuck

Reaction score
Honestly have you ever been to Ontario? Tons of mountain sleds riding around the trails. That's why BRP stuck with the XP/XM for so long and basically just stretched out a trail sled.

No I haven't. I'm in California in the states and I just have mountains for days to ride. Trails here n there to get places but mainly mountain riding. That's interesting and makes sense.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I haven't. I'm in California in the states and I just have mountains for days to ride. Trails here n there to get places but mainly mountain riding. That's interesting and makes sense.

okay think of Minnesota then lol

Lots of trails, lots of mountain sleds, no mountains

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm 43 and retired, yep life sucks.
So you would turn the deal down. I made an offer on his sled he took it. I gave the guy a job a 1/2 dozen times over the years on my rig when he had no work.
Why should I turn down the deal for some one else to get it. Or would you prefer he lost his house.
I just get tired of guys like you putting people down and no one says nothing and thinks its all good.
I have zero filter I will admit I guess 25 years on the rigs does that to a guy.
But I'm not that bad a guy and I also don't mind passing on the deals either.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We sled every train there is to sled. We sled fast and hard and do tons of hills trails and every terrain you can think of.
Just curious what sled would be a better sled for this. We get stuck and have issues with the sleds we have now. There all 154 and bigger.

Everyone has their opinions. Don't mean there worth a dam.

WoodChuck

Reaction score
We sled every train there is to sled. We sled fast and hard and do tons of hills trails and every terrain you can think of.
Just curious what sled would be a better sled for this. We get stuck and have issues with the sleds we have now. There all 154 and bigger.

personally the way you describe it I'd go switchback assault 144" for yor areas. Without visually seeing this is a guess for your terrain based upon reading.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welp. I got rid of her! Trading it in on a a sled and quad for my son.

Dealer will be able to finance it to someone. My sons going to flip the hell out. Makes me sad to let the sled go but its so frustrating not being able to use it.

rmk600700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welp. I got rid of her! Trading it in on a a sled and quad for my son.

Dealer will be able to finance it to someone. My sons going to flip the hell out. Makes me sad to let the sled go but its so frustrating not being able to use it.

That's awesome! He will be pumped!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sounds like you live your life a quarter mile at a time

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After the axis came out and 2 ****ty seasons with bad snowfall! 2015 pros were selling for about 9g brand new at the dealer. Why would anyone pay more than 6g for your used 2013?

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riverside is/was blowing out new 2015 Yammy Vipers for $7000 + tax. If you are a Yammy fan, that would been the green light to buy one finally.
When it comes to selling sleds in January, bad economy, higher taxes, low snow on the flat lands (again), ya gotta be like we Oilers fans used to say "Wait til next year" and hope for the best.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No really... the bikini top works! And with no raging and internet keyboard hero antics like I am seeing in the rest of this thread!! Whoa...

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Got any pics of you in a bikini on your 12 Proclimb? I'm selling mine and need some pics for the ad. TIA 16003109_10154156321010848_1968101025185156612_n.jpg
No really... the bikini top works! And with no raging and internet keyboard hero antics like I am seeing in the rest of this thread!! Whoa...

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy just picked up a new 2015 poo with 2 years full warranty for under $9 out the door.

Awesome deals on left over sleds new at many dealers.

There out in BC too mile it out so he can dump it on the market for $4000 next fall with warranty.

All win win if one chooses to shop around.

Lem

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to friends trying to sell older pro rmk's now and can't even get an offer. One is 2013 163 with a new fix kit and woosner pistons he has it up for 3900 and not even an offer. He said the oter day he would give it to me for 3000 just to get ride of it if i wanted. The other is a 2013 163 has boards and vents pretty stock 4k no offers. The early pro's have become the next dragons. Market is full of them chassy is good but the engines are known for issues and for a few extra dollars you can buy an XM.

Top Bottom