How to sell a sled when theres a ton of the sames ones on the market?

WoodChuck

Reaction score
Not sure if you really bent the tunnel and cracked the belly pan or if trolling at this point big jay...

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The tunnel bent on its own? Wow serious junk.

$4500 if it's a Pro Axys RMK with a painted tunnel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

everest8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As mentioned before, super clean sled including engine bay and get her 'dealer serviced' to ease buyer's nerves. Always have a cover on for the unveiling. Pre start her before they show up to show how easy it starts. Inside storage best, no ice etc. Offer a beverage and spend time with them for questions. Helps if your other toys,trucks etc are clean also and dont forget yourself too. Shows that you care about your stuff. $ 10 thou for a Summit 163 in Ont.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Yep,see lots of adds on kijiji of muddy dirty junk.I don't even take a second look.
As mentioned before, super clean sled including engine bay and get her 'dealer serviced' to ease buyer's nerves. Always have a cover on for the unveiling. Pre start her before they show up to show how easy it starts. Inside storage best, no ice etc. Offer a beverage and spend time with them for questions. Helps if your other toys,trucks etc are clean also and dont forget yourself too. Shows that you care about your stuff. $ 10 thou for a Summit 163 in Ont.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this was mentioned but try "Letgo". Looks like it works all most in an instance. All you need is a phone and TA DA...its gone.

I highly recommend it for dudes with G4's.

Last edited:

79TXL

Reaction score
Tuff market out there I sold my nytro in fall for 5k I imagine it would be 30-35 easily to have built that sled. However technology marches on I wanted new iron and didn't have need for extra sled think I started at $7000 and kept lowering price till I started to get legit offers. It's defiantly not the market we are used to and snowmobiles are on a want list not a need so it becomes even tighter.

We bought my buddy a 2000 700 rmk for $2800 in 2009 here in Edmonton. He rode it hard up there so he was stuck between fixing all the suspension or buy new.
funny enough that same Sled is still on Kijiji here for between 2500-3500! Just needs a clutch, needs carb cleaned, etc haha.
in two days we found him a 600 pro for $6000 with 300 miles.

Makes me laugh the money these guys want for these old sleds when the newer ones are so much cheaper.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for Big J's photos of his twisted up Axys he bought for $6000 and his going to sell even cheaper now.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for Big J's photos of his twisted up Axys he bought for $6000 and his going to sell even cheaper now.

Don't need to some one on here messaged me and wants it for 5000.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also have a 2008 M8 162 runs perfect for 2500. But I'm sure it's imaginary also.

Last edited:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I guess that person will post the photos of the screaming deal they got.

WoodChuck

Reaction score
Also have a 2008 M8 163 runs perfect for 2500. But I'm sure it's imaginary also.

I didn't know Arctic cat did 163" tracks. Hmmmm.

I also wanna see pics of the axys you supposedly tweaked.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry my brothers Polaris dragon is 163 the Cat is 162. No idea how to post pics on here. The Polaris is tentivly sold. Guys coming to look at it today. Unless you want to pay more for the axys.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny how the mouths keep blabbing the bull shiit but the ones mouthing off don't offer up any cash. If the one blabbing off payed any attention to any thing I offered any one who wanted to join a sled trip by Caroline for last Saturday. If seeing my axys was so important to you all you had to do was come out. You would even got to see my wife's XP and my bros M8. There was even a 13 pro and an 12 pro. Imagine that 5 sleds maybe the trolls on here may have never seen on snow before. Crazy

WoodChuck

Reaction score
Funny how the mouths keep blabbing the bull s*** but the ones mouthing off don't offer up any cash. If the one blabbing off payed any attention to any thing I offered any one who wanted to join a sled trip by Caroline for last Saturday. If seeing my axys was so important to you all you had to do was come out. You would even got to see my wife's XP and my bros M8. There was even a 13 pro and an 12 pro. Imagine that 5 sleds maybe the trolls on here may have never seen on snow before. Crazy

Only one mouthing off is you. Kids read these sites and you purposely spell out curse words. Hmm

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny how the mouths keep blabbing the bull shiit but the ones mouthing off don't offer up any cash. If the one blabbing off payed any attention to any thing I offered any one who wanted to join a sled trip by Caroline for last Saturday. If seeing my axys was so important to you all you had to do was come out. You would even got to see my wife's XP and my bros M8. There was even a 13 pro and an 12 pro. Imagine that 5 sleds maybe the trolls on here may have never seen on snow before. Crazy

The only mouth blabbing the BS is yours at this point.

I made an offer and I asked for specifics. Nothing from you other than it is tentatively sold. I respect that you are giving the guy who made you the offer a chance to buy it.

Can't make a solid offer on something that you can't see. Oh and your trip to Caroline. Lol. Yeah not into trail rides. But nice story bro.

If you can manage to get on Tapatalk you can manage to post a pic.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice story, I don't get it. How's posting a sled ride a story. You really that jealous over a guy getting a deal on a pile junk axys.I see no opiton here to post a pic.
And seriously you think I would give an idiot like you a deal on my sled. I would give it away before I would sell it to a tool like you.

Top Bottom