How to sell a sled when theres a ton of the sames ones on the market?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine sold super fast and for asking price too . Maybe you need to post more photos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PS to OP... People habitually lie about what they pay for and what they sell stuff for so don't be discouraged if you think "mine priced the same why won't it sell wtf"

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So block away. What ya waiting for.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The reason your sled won't sell is because no one has any money. We did over a 100 miles last Saturday. Never seen a single sled and barely a track any where. There was one person on burnt stick Lake fishing. Place is usually packed. Economy sucks.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is why I've kept my '12 Pro. For the few days a year I get to ride it, I'll spend a bit of coin on it each year and keep it running. Did suspension this year and it'll be ready for a top end before next. I can go out and have just as much fun on this thing as I can with a new Axys and still have some money in my pocket. To each their own, though and everyone's situation is different.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sold my '07 updated Rev for $4000 (stock), and I found what worked really well for me was a very clean sled with a video. I showed EVERYTHING that was wrong with it in the video so there were no surprises, kind of built up some trust with the buyer, he liked my honesty, and the video showed it starting and running really well... worked for me. :) Good luck with your sell.

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tuff market out there I sold my nytro in fall for 5k I imagine it would be 30-35 easily to have built that sled. However technology marches on I wanted new iron and didn't have need for extra sled think I started at $7000 and kept lowering price till I started to get legit offers. It's defiantly not the market we are used to and snowmobiles are on a want list not a need so it becomes even tighter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CLVTCH

Reaction score
This is why it actually makes sense to trade, if you're planning on upgrading that is. Especially in SK as you would have to get 10% more on kijiji to offset the tax savings you get on trade in. I was about to trade my 13 Pro RMK and negotiated a $7,500 trade in value which means I would have to sell mine for $8,250 on kijiji. I know that sometimes dealers will jack their new sale price on whatever you're buying so you gotta watch that. If I remember to do it, I try to negotiate my purchase price before I tell them I have something to trade that way I'm not leaving money on the table.

Good luck with your sale

Arctic_Ragtop

Reaction score
Yes, Price matters. But Price isn't everything. Good quality, well lit photo's from multiple angles showing the true condition will be more beneficial than just lowering your price. Lowering your price brings the tire kickers that are going to waste even more time and probably not buy. Packaging works as well. A helmet. A cover. A trailer. Good photos. Good description. Keep the listing fresh so it doesn't get bogged down by other ads. Forecheck Backcheck Paycheck Bro

Last edited:

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am surprised how many will go after the really old iron $1000 ( 1993 ) when for 2000 more you can pick up a (2006 ) and have a pretty decent sled. Sometimes can be a lot of wrenching to get the old ones to run.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's a good enough deal I will buy it, i have cash in hand. And for the idiot deaner type in 2015 axys and watch the axys rush and switchback Pop up. But I guess there pretend axys.
Its like listen to f@cking loser retards on this page. I bought a sled that I though was a 15 and it 16. It's a gutless peace of junk by the way . I picked it up with him in 15 so wow i assumed the sled was a 15 geeezzz f@uk and when he dropped it off at 10 at night I handed him cash and never looked at the paper work. Wasn't tell I decided to register it and use it i realized it was a 16 and started reading up on polaris junk.
The dead give away that it was an axys was the big stickers on the tunnel said axys.

Top Bottom