How to sell a sled when theres a ton of the sames ones on the market?

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I push on the rigs that's how I got the axys and XP. Broke rig hands rock. Pretty much every toy I Own came from a broke rig hand.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ya I sold my 14 163 in 24 hrs and found myself a 174 t3, so catmando watch out for a guy selling 174 t3 and maybe 163 t3 and is from stony plain, he is a scam and will try to fffff you, heads up to anyone else looking also.

I'm pretty carefully,thx for the heads up, I have a few buds selling them, I will try too help one of them out when I pull the trigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brothers M8 I bought for him was on kijiji Guy wanted 3500 which is going price. I offered 2500 lol the Guy said come get it. Was I suppose to say no thanks. Lol
My Axys was a buds , he paid cash for it almost 2 years ago. He had it on kijiji for a month at 6500 this summer no one even made an offer. I made an offer and he took it. It was take my cash or lose his house.
My wife's XP 600 has 5400 km so it is a well used sled. But my bud needed cash. You can figure the rest.

Last edited:

crowsfeet

Reaction score
If this thing sells im done with sledding. Facebook has reminded me for 9 years now ive complained about the lack of snow in sask. Family makes going the mountains absolute hell. Over it, i just go in the garage now and hate the thing.
Yer gunna have to change yer name sledneck03?

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledding was lots of fun years ago when we'd sell off used sleds from 2 years of running too support the new, hotels were affordable, restaurants too eat at with fair price tag, trail passes were ok, and gas cost a bit high at times.

Today is a different show, glad I jumped out of it 5 years ago too replace sleds with dual sport bikes and OHV's,,, one with tracks.

Mostly local rides in Alberta and BC once in awhile.
Noticed the drop in sled prices about that time as the new units got pricey.

Had many a good times over the decades sledding, continue too do so with a different set of tracks,,, only thing that needs replacing now is the odd OHV once in a while as the track kit will switch over to the next.

No hotels, no restrounts, no trail passes and depreciation of high end yearly snowmobiles.
At least I can still pick-up a new OHV for under $8 ish Ğ's.

Will be a long time before my 2016 is worn out.
Run tracks slow, so many years of use for them.

Lem at saving funds and logging on the bush miles.

Last edited:

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw your sled for sale in the classifieds ads, definitely gonna be sitting for longer until you drop your price. Higher mile pros don't hold their price like a doo.
IMO of course since you're asking for it

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brothers M8 I bought for him was on kijiji Guy wanted 3500 which is going price. I offered 2500 lol the Guy said come get it. Was I suppose to say no thanks. Lol
My Axys was a buds , he paid cash for it almost 2 years ago. He had it on kijiji for a month at 6500 this summer no one even made an offer. I made an offer and he took it. It was take my cash or lose his house.
My wife's XP 600 has 5400 km so it is a well used sled. But my bud needed cash. You can figure the rest.

They made Axys two years ago?

Wow who knew!

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He bought it in Dec 2015 , I was there when he picked it up. So I guess technically it's a year and a bit. Wow how many idiots are there on this page.

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sold my mint 13 pro 163 1500 km for 6500 last year in January. Had it on since early fall and he was the only dude that called.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He bought it in Dec 2015 , I was there when he picked it up. So I guess technically it's a year and a bit. Wow how many idiots are there on this page.

Nobody believes that you got a 16 axys that was 2 months old for $6k... what made it worse is you said your bud had it on kijiji for $6500 for a month and didn't sell. Maybe it's actually a 15 Pro and not an axys?
But sweet deal for you though so who cares what we think, we're all just jealous of your wicked deals...

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled prices are brutal. I have a Frankenstein sled 2011 motor in a 14 assault chassis. Did a 14 swap into my turbo. I listed the sled as a 2011 with 3000 miles (old speedo) for 5g I got alot of offers of $3500 and one guy with $4000. I told the $4000 guy to come pick it up he could not even back up the offer. At $400 a day to rent I think I'll just leave it in revy for the winter.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well I see one for sure. Not my fault you figure 13 months is almost 2 years.

Thanks for showin up.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2015 2016 and guess what it's 2017 so I was just going by the years. I know I know that simple ****s hard to figure.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My clicker finger is getting itchy. I don't think I've muted anyone since Willy, but we are approaching mute territory here.
You Seriously think I could give a **** if you mute or block me, just another idiot behind a key board.

Top Bottom