How to Get Huawei executive Meng Wanzhou out of Canada

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been scheming how I could get Meng Wanzhou out of Canada. I'm not a fan of China but I'm ready to throw in the towel on this extradition case. I pretty sure that once the American administration has exhausted all possibly delay tactics in the extradition process that they don't want her either. Right now they have the best of both worlds Canadian producers are getting screwed over and they have the Daughter of one of China's wealthiest familie's under arrest in a foreign country. Its kind of like Guantanamo Bay but they don't have to pay the bills. Canadian Government can't turn her loose or we would be contravening our extradition treaty with the US. What a mess

So I think we ought to nominate a Snow and Mudder to Marry Meng Wanzhou get a BC drivers licence. Then we take up a collection to charter a private jet for their honeymoon. I would volunteer myself but my wife won't let me. I just wondering who would be a good Candidate. Or maybe one of the great M+S tacticians have a better idea. Anything is better than what the Trudeau Liberals are doing right now.

P.S. China can keep the Drug Smugglers and we will throw in Omar Khadr to boot.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/meng-wanzhou-extradition-chinese-huawei-1.5089840

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, may still be worth it, just have to say 'yes' more, she still has a pile of money. haha i like your thinking !:beer:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been scheming how I could getMeng Wanzhou out of Canada. I'm not a fan of China but I'm ready to throw in the [FONT=arial, sans-serif]towel on this extradition case. I pretty sure that once the American administration has exhausted all possibly delay tactics in the extradition process that they don't want her either. Right now they have the best of both worlds Canadian producers are getting screwed over and they have the Daughter of one of China's wealthiest familie's under arrest in a foreign country. Its kind of like Guantanamo Bay but they don't have to pay the bills. Canadian Government can't turn her loose or we would be contravening our extradition treaty with the US. What a mess

So I think we ought to nominate a Snow and Mudder to Marry Meng Wanzhou get a BC drivers licence. Then we take up a collection to charter a private jet for their honeymoon. I would volunteer myself but my wife won't let me. I just wondering who would be a good Candidate. Or maybe one of the great M+S tacticians have a better idea. Anything is better than what the Trudeau Liberals are doing right now.

P.S. China can keep the Drug Smugglers and we will throw in Omar Khadr to boot.
[/FONT]
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/meng-wanzhou-extradition-chinese-huawei-1.5089840[FONT=arial, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Shhhhh. The devices are listening and she controls the devices

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They should be fast-tracking what ever they are planning to do. Assign a judge and hand her over or kick her loose. Letting the lawyers do their thing is helping nothing. I'm not aware of the US doing anything to hold her up here.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will need a prenup. Think you should have full ownership of BRP as part of any deal. Then you could get a sled in any colour you want. Get em to throw in Polaris and Cat too. Then you could have a "Coordinated Ensemble". Those three companies would be pocket change for that family. Mind you it would be pretty sweet marrying in to that kind of coin. I would do it, unfortunately I'm happily married so she all yours. She does have some real Cool hats and she probably a real nice person once you get to know her and super interesting. How many chicks have you know that have been in the BIG House??
Ill take one for the team, Id marry her any day.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drive her to southern Alberta, drive across one of the many unmanned gravel roads to USA drop her off....

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will need a prenup. Think you should have full ownership of BRP as part of any deal. Then you could get a sled in any colour you want. Get em to throw in Polaris and Cat too. Then you could have a "Coordinated Ensemble". Those three companies would be pocket change for that family. Mind you it would be pretty sweet marrying in to that kind of coin. I would do it, unfortunately I'm happily married so she all yours. She does have some real Cool hats and she probably a real nice person once you get to know her and super interesting. How many chicks have you know that have been in the BIG House??

Hmmmmm conjugal visits!!!!!!!

All the fun without having her nag at you for sledding and quading so much

Top Bottom