How much does a m1100 t weight

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Google AC web page, and it should have your answers...

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
according to snowest 672 lbs. for a 2012 and a F 1100 turbo sp rr 713 lbs. would need some mussel to get that unstuck

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
according to snowest 672 lbs. for a 2012 and a F 1100 turbo sp rr 713 lbs. would need some mussel to get that unstuck

It's not as bad as you think. Dig out the track and roll it over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cringe when I see or hear about a 700+ lbs sled ouch

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sticker on my sled is 310kg, add fuel, oil, ice/snow and the fact the m1100 is a 162 track it is easily going to weigh more then 712 lbs.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just don't ride alone, and buy some beers at the end of the day if you have a couple of bad stucks, then people are always willing to lend a hand.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just don't ride alone, and buy some beers at the end of the day if you have a couple of bad stucks, then people are always willing to lend a hand.

Short term friends is all they will be. Lol
One fella in our group had one and last year and it was no easy task when it was buried.
People that own heavy sleds can bull**** them selfs all they want but they are still a pig when stuck.
I have had heavy sleds .

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not as bad as you think. Dig out the track and roll it over.

Then let the oil run out all over everything when they go up side down?
Seen it and not so nice.

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then let the oil run out all over everything when they go up side down?
Seen it and not so nice.

No oil here. Just have to by a roll over kit. All you have to do I pull the tether and roll it over. No oil. Works like a charm every time and I have rolled mine a few time to get it unstuck by myself.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya..everything is heavy when its stuck...i think everyone can remember it taking more than one or two buddies to pull out a two stroke sled...depends how stuck you are... i myself have helped many a stuck twostroke buddy.... course having a 265 hp 1100 turbo on pump gas kinda makes the weight less of an issue...but be real friends.... they are all heavy when their stuck, and like a 4x4 atv with big tires... you still get stuck you just get to go farther....:) besides i think one should also factor in the rider weight.... get more hp or get into shape.... lol i have ridden the fourstroke sleds since they came out, im only 185 lbs... but the new rider position and extra hp doesnt hurt...:):) i love the speedwerx 265 kit.... Cat turbo 1100 for me no other choice... 265 on pump gas, selectable to work on no lead if no premium is available, and with the 265 kit you still save up to 10 liters of fuel a tank over a stock 177 1100 turbo...:) yes its true... and not loosing an hp as you climb well we all know thats a plus...:)

anxious to throw a leg over the new 2014 m6000 :) it will be awesome .... but kinda get addicted to the hp.... did i mention no lag...:)

peace out ...snow friends....

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No oil here. Just have to by a roll over kit. All you have to do I pull the tether and roll it over. No oil. Works like a charm every time and I have rolled mine a few time to get it unstuck by myself.

You bet but stock is what I was referring too. Why would they not have that as stock. We know that mountain sleds end up upside down at some time.

Sleds

Reaction score
Pfi572 how much does your sled weigh because there is no way sps weigh 671 wet

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya..everything is heavy when its stuck...i think everyone can remember it taking more than one or two buddies to pull out a two stroke sled...depends how stuck you are... i myself have helped many a stuck twostroke buddy.... course having a 265 hp 1100 turbo on pump gas kinda makes the weight less of an issue...but be real friends.... they are all heavy when their stuck, and like a 4x4 atv with big tires... you still get stuck you just get to go farther....:) besides i think one should also factor in the rider weight.... get more hp or get into shape.... lol i have ridden the fourstroke sleds since they came out, im only 185 lbs... but the new rider position and extra hp doesnt hurt...:):) i love the speedwerx 265 kit.... Cat turbo 1100 for me no other choice... 265 on pump gas, selectable to work on no lead if no premium is available, and with the 265 kit you still save up to 10 liters of fuel a tank over a stock 177 1100 turbo...:) yes its true... and not loosing an hp as you climb well we all know thats a plus...:)

anxious to throw a leg over the new 2014 m6000 :) it will be awesome .... but kinda get addicted to the hp.... did i mention no lag...:)

peace out ...snow friends....

I can attest to that. Terry speaks the truth. I for one was totally against the four stroke but once I got one and got some time in the saddle I started to change my mind. I admit they are not as nimble as a lighter two stoke but once you get the hang of it you can boondock with the best of them. That being said I best rush over to T&T and pay for my new 2014 M9000 Turbo

Top Bottom