How much does a 153 nytro weigh

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've heard 645 wet. But don't take that as gospel as i wasn't looking at the scale. So you know how that goes.

Phazer Moon

Reaction score
My sled is a Nytro Black, 153. It weights 500 lbs. wet., and 480 lbs. dry. I know this because when we picked up my daughter's Nytro Black from Skinz, my granddaughter had the sense to ask how much the sled weighed. Also, in the video about the Nytro Black build they show the weight of a SkiDoo, and say that the Nytro Black weighs 40 lbs. more.
If I'm wrong on any of this, my daughter will quickly correct me.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sled is a Nytro Black, 153. It weights 500 lbs. wet., and 480 lbs. dry. I know this because when we picked up my daughter's Nytro Black from Skinz, my granddaughter had the sense to ask how much the sled weighed. Also, in the video about the Nytro Black build they show the weight of a SkiDoo, and say that the Nytro Black weighs 40 lbs. more.
If I'm wrong on any of this, my daughter will quickly correct me.

If it only gains 20 pounds when wet that means it only holds approximately 10 liters of fuel......and thats before adding coolant and oil....

Found this.......

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...qmpgsdGVWbR7ZdBwKVRGw2g&bvm=bv.41867550,d.cGE

Last edited:

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
The Project Black sleds are definitely done up some of the up grades include:

- Skinz front bumper
- reinforced and extra gussetting on the subframe (very very important!!!)
- Skinz float plate
- Skinz front end kit mine has the EvolR shock package on it
- C&A MTX Pro Skis
- Skinz T-top steering post
- Skinz freeride handle bars (narrower than stock and soooooo nice)
- Skinz Airframe mesh hood
- Skinz freeride seat (super duper awesome)
- Skinz undertunnel exhaust
- Skinz Airframe Running Boards
- powder coated tunnel
- I upgraded my rear suspension to the K-Mod suspension with the Raptor coil-over shocks
- OFT two wheel kit and idler wheels
- Camoplast Extreme Challenger Track

and various other upgrades that I can't remember right now. I also had mine customized from the Black package the usual Blacks come with the Timbersled suspensions but our research led us to believe that the K-Mod suspension would be the better fit for the type of riding that we do.

There are only 2 of these sleds in Canada I ride one and Phazer Moon rides the other. I am getting the exact weight on them from Skinz as we speak!

I have posted a pic of mine. You will note though that I have a custom seat on mine not the freeride. As soon as I am done riding with Trennis and he is on his own sled I will be putting my much loved freeride back on. The seat I have on it is 2in lower than stock and 2 in longer. 441.jpg

Jan

PS I am pretty sure I know what they weigh but want to make double sure!!

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A 162 bone stock will weigh in at around 605. I have weighed a bone stock with mcx 270 kit and was 623lbs full of all fluids. A 153" will not be a lot less.

YamaDad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess I am a bit late joining the conversation, but I just read the thread. I have weighed 4 sleds, a stock 2009 Nytro 153 with a pipe, a turbo 2008 Nytro 162 with Nextek air shock kit, a 2007 Dragon, and a 2012 Pro 162. My results, all gassed and ready, were 595, 600, 580, and 535. I would say the Yammys are a bit heavy (not grossly overweight), and the Pro is a bit heavier than some believe it is. Somehow my right thumb made the turbo seem much lighter.

bourgon

Reaction score
I herd in 2010 they got a good diet 70 pounds but not from the best source. Corect me if I am wrong

Top Bottom