How much better are FOX Shocks then stock ones???

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's a set of front elkas worth?
Not trying to tell you how to build a sled but if you're replacing the front shocks you should do the back as well. Twice as much money I know. But does it make sense to have Killer dampers in the front and Crapola dampers In the rear? Not to me it doesn't.... JMO tho:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a new skid that should be showing up at my house sometime this week. I've build more than a couple sleds in my day...
Ok then, wasn't trying to offend you,,, Im sure it will be awesome....

Darren400

Reaction score
I agree never had any luck with the fox shocks. Always broken or leaking. Adjustments are required every 5 degrees temperature change.

I've got raptor shocks all around on my 2014. Tried a set last year and wow! Definitely worth the coin.

Did you notice them on and off the trail?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I priced a re-valve on the factory shocks from Enzo. Price is high enough that to me it makes no sense, I decided to either go full out with Raptors or do nothing. And ultimately I did nothing.
Have you tried talking to Ian and Monster Performance to see what he charges for a revalve? He is pretty popular on Dootalk.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ran fox float 2's and then went to the evol and never had any problems with either but would go the Evol at least.
Way better than the floats.
Easy upgrade to do the floats if you have a set or can find a set cheap.

Top Bottom