How many

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
of you have an inny and suffer from belly button lint?

do girls get it too?

where does it come from? i wear clean shirts, new one each day even...yet there always seems to be a wad built up

f7996bd1.gif

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

do girls get it too?

where does it come from? i wear clean shirts, new one each day even...yet there always seems to be a wad built up

f7996bd1.gif
Same problem here. Seems they just feed off of shirts.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Careful now :nono: this thread may be considered to be non-productive and need to be pulled for review :eek:

I have an Inny and sometimes use my tooth pick for an extraction tool...never a flavored pick though...leaves a rash :d

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might have something to do with the depth of ones button.....just sayin'

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

do girls get it too?

f7996bd1.gif

Do you give it the 'smell test' to determine the age of the lint??? Some of the deeper stuff seems to have been there a while, just sayin...

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
Well, I dont know what the he!! you got going on in YOUR belly button, but I was talking about the hair AROUND it...not INSIDE...ewwww

You should have that looked at hoez...just sayin

naw i didnt mean it towards the hair inside.. And my button is a shallow inny, chit dont pile up in there. I just ment to throw sum foam iun there to prevent ur button from eatin lint.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
The little xeiutriano mites gather up lint to stay warm.... They huddle and cuddle to keep warm, but usually require extra insulation so, as a result these bellybuttonmites gather hair, lint, dust, pollen or whatever they can to keep themselves warm.....................................................................
Duh!!! ;) lol

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
The little xeiutriano mites gather up lint to stay warm.... They huddle and cuddle to keep warm, but usually require extra insulation so, as a result these bellybuttonmites gather hair, lint, dust, pollen or whatever they can to keep themselves warm.....................................................................
Duh!!! ;) lol

Ok, even though you get your name in green...there is no place here on S&M for 'actual' or medical explanations for things like this...

Stick to rhetoric, innuendo, supposition, rumor, and stuff you have heard or made up, or I will have to report this post...

Carry on...

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ok, even though you get your name in green...there is no place here on S&M for 'actual' or medical explanations for things like this...

Stick to rhetoric, innuendo, supposition, rumor, and stuff you have heard or made up, or I will have to report this post...

Carry on...

:d:d:d:d

Attachments

• nothing_to_see_here.jpg
    nothing_to_see_here.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 108

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
Duh!!! ;) lol

I was gonna say,"WTF is goin on in ur button? Mite circus?:d

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
HA!....

to funny!!.........

Ric...

This member is offending my by refferring to the town of Sooke as 'Jesus' town...

Founded by the T'Souke Native Band and they have contacted me and asked it be remedied...

I have proof the natives were and still are there today, unless Jesus has a house in town, please have removed...Thanks!!

Top Bottom