How many out there cook on a smoker??

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sister just west of Calgary sells them . Pm me and will put you in contact if interested.
You will not be disappointed with the Traeger

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 4 rack digital bradley smoker, I cook lots of jerky and cold smoke ribs. Love that machine! It's turning into a really fun hobby.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Traeger for three years and wouldn't have anything else at this time.

I got one in July.. Fantastic to use.

no flare ups, easy to use and clean.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how do you do the cold smoke ribs with your Bradley?
I have a 4 rack digital bradley smoker, I cook lots of jerky and cold smoke ribs. Love that machine! It's turning into a really fun hobby.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my smoker is made from an old fridge that was heading to the back forty. Wrks imho better than 90% of the smokers you purchase in the store. Plus I can smoke a good amt at one time..

Last edited:

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been using a traeger for 4 years and just love it! Definitely go with the digital temp control since it helps you maintain a more steady temp. I cook everything on mine... Best chicken and ribs you'll ever eat and they cook a mean rib steak when you run em on high temp!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my smoker is made from an old fridge that was heading to the back forty. Wrks inho better than 90% of the smokers you purchase in the store. Plus I can smoke a good amt at one time..
You can make a decent smoker out of an old fridge and a Bradley smoke generator. They can be bought separately.

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my smoker is made from an old fridge that was heading to the back forty. Wrks imho better than 90% of the smokers you purchase in the store. Plus I can smoke a good amt at one time..

Fridges are full of toxic insulation and plastic that isn't designed to be heated, just sayin.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Fridges are full of toxic insulation and plastic that isn't designed to be heated, just sayin.

The trick here is to get an old fridge. The ones made out of metal. I had one and used a Hibatchi to put in the heat and smoke. Worked like a charm. There is sooooo much room that smoking was a breeze........:D

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trick here is to get an old fridge. The ones made out of metal. I had one and used a Hibatchi to put in the heat and smoke. Worked like a charm. There is sooooo much room that smoking was a breeze........:D

Thank you fernie. Guess I shoulda made that clearererererrrr :/

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder what kind of insulation is in the old metal fridges. Straw, or some other safe organic material... sure. Probably some PCB laden concoction, adds flavor, mmm. Lol

I'm just sayin be careful.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
For sh!ts and giggles I bought one of the 2 rack counter top Bradley smokers. Thought it would be good for the small jobs.... Total Waste of Fuking money. Doesn't feed pucks right and can't keep a constant temp. Just letting y'all know.

Top Bottom