How many km is Foggy day trail from the windsor hotel

The General69

Reaction score
Last year I rode Rue du Beau and had a blast . Trout lake is great . But I want to ride Foggy day this weekend can any one give me any directions?

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
About 15km down the road - north side of the lake, should be a good grunt getting up there this time of year. Thought it was getting shut down to sleds, any word?

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Do you mean closed to snowmobiling but still open to heli-skiing to protect the Mtn. Caribou? ;)
ILMB did release maps of the proposed closures in the province in Nov. I`ve been told the maps are hard to read and this is a good one, Revelstoke is not included on the maps.:eek: We have recently completed 3 yrs. of work on our Stewardship Management Agreement for this area.
Ron and Tom from our club worked with Jesse on the SMA for the Trout Lk. area because they don`t have a club down that way.
We have been told that we will hear the fate of snowmobiling areas in the province with Mtn. Caribou habitat when SaRCo (Species at Risk) releases their report mid Jan.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you mean closed to snowmobiling but still open to heli-skiing to protect the Mtn. Caribou? ;)
ILMB did release maps of the proposed closures in the province in Nov. I`ve been told the maps are hard to read and this is a good one, Revelstoke is not included on the maps.:eek: We have recently completed 3 yrs. of work on our Stewardship Management Agreement for this area.
Ron and Tom from our club worked with Jesse on the SMA for the Trout Lk. area because they don`t have a club down that way.
We have been told that we will hear the fate of snowmobiling areas in the province with Mtn. Caribou habitat when SaRCo (Species at Risk) releases their report mid Jan.

Well of course he does, cause Daily helicoptor contact keeps the caribou healthy!!! You should know that. :p

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It's almost like you read my mind. :d Funny how the industries that bring in the biggest taxes to the government get their way. I guess if they could find a way to tax us even more then they already do, snowmobiling would be allowed everywhere!

Top Bottom