How long till Spring ???

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one else wish we were still ridin our motorcycles ??? It's roughly been a month since my last ride before I parked the bike for winter ! This year i got started on riding in April.....so I am hoping for April again in 2012 !!! OR........maybe a warm vacation somewhere and rent some bikes....hmmmm that sounds good too. Hell a scooter would cut it for me !! LOL
Whats ever one do to get rid of the winter blues for bike riding ???

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
I managed to sneak out for my last ride November 10th right before the first rain/snowfall. Now that I got my sled fixed I'll be good for awhile. Start getting that itch come April though.

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to get out for some quad riding ....that should take care of the winter blues for me.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to get out for some quad riding ....that should take care of the winter blues for me.

me too. I bought my Renegade in early October. Aside from a little putter down the alley, I don't have a mile on it yet. If the Blindman ever freezes up, I'll stud it up, and go for a snort. I'd just as soon leave the sleds parked.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drove by Blackfalls today and saw tracks on the river !!!! Still a little early for me ...especially since all the nice weather !!! But am still waiting for first river ride of the season ... I too love riding the Blindman and The Battle River !!!

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I miss riding to work, this much I will admit.

However, riding pow is the reason for the season...:D

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was out on my scoot a wk ago, cool but hey still a ride all the same :)

Sleddin is as much a passion as biking tho so its all good

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just looking at how much vacation time I have and working in an early season getaway to Vegas or Phoenix next year. Caught a bit of SOA on TV and the sound of the bikes made me smile.

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put my ZX14 away in Nov took my M1 out saturday for on the trails. The m1 just does not give the rush of the ZX14 .

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man with weather like this .....it sure feels like spring !!!!! +10 and even warmer in southern alberta. This is crazy...we will pay for it some time though !! But I am not complaining...hope its like this to March...then warm up !!!

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crazy Alberta weather again !!!!! -30 one week and then above zero this week !! Hopefully it's a downhill to Spring now !!! Be like this and then warm up !!!
After the "Edmonton Bike Show" I am itching for spring more than ever !!!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crazy Alberta weather again !!!!! -30 one week and then above zero this week !! Hopefully it's a downhill to Spring now !!! Be like this and then warm up !!!
After the "Edmonton Bike Show" I am itching for spring more than ever !!!
Bite your tongue!

Top Bottom