How i made my 04 162 800 light weight!!!

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
take out the engine and complete front end after you crash it....don't climb worth a hill of beans but is really light!:rolleyes:
Stretching with a com-a-long does not make it lighter ....not from lack of trying.

Thanks to taz and big doo for getting it back to life.......Nothin that a bottle and an afternoon didnt cure.

Attachments

• 01040913591.jpg
    01040913591.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 01040910541.jpg
    01040910541.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 33

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
take out the engine and complete front end after you crash it....don't climb worth a hill of beans but is really light!:rolleyes:
Stretching with a com-a-long does not make it lighter ....not from lack of trying.

Thanks to taz and big doo for getting it back to life.......Nothin that a bottle and an afternoon didnt cure.

Looks light.........But SLOW........Smaller trees Marco, smaller trees:d:d:d

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See, the rocks and trees are buds, that was payback for all the arborial carnage last year........:d:d:d

Funny thing is there was still trees and corns stuck under the engine from last years bumper / hood removal . another year and the eggcorns may have sprouted into a nice pine...:tree1:maybe a fat albert spruce if i was lucky..!then i could transplant to my yard !! :theCabin:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Marco, how's the fuel economy on that machine now?

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Marco, how's the fuel economy on that machine now?

REALLY good....having trouble with snow building up around the pipe for some reason.!!! dosen't float to well anymore.. HMMM....gunna have to figure it out'

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Easier to pull out without the weight, might want the skis back though:d:beer:

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Easier to pull out without the weight, might want the skis back though:d:beer:

I new there was something missing!!!! actually youd be suprised how good the sled sides with only one ski....an adventure..... its hell turning right tho...

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey have you gone for a burn yet???

hey bud....all together ....went for a snort today:Snowmobile1:....runs better and straighter than new...we should crash yours to make the same adjustments:agree:....i have crashing down now and i can show you how or take care of it for you...unreal how nice everything went together:d. the front pan all the way up to the console and gauges were within a millimeter of on center for the bolts....it actually fits together better.
Thanks again for all the wrenching:friends:....payments going to be hell for me:fear:::PDT_hah::comehere::bandance::whipped::wetpants:::shrug:.hehehe...call me or ill try you in the morning...maybe we go get doodoo for lunch----drinks

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey bud....all together ....went for a snort today:Snowmobile1:....runs better and straighter than new...we should crash yours to make the same adjustments:agree:....i have crashing down now and i can show you how or take care of it for you...unreal how nice everything went together:d. the front pan all the way up to the console and gauges were within a millimeter of on center for the bolts....it actually fits together better.
Thanks again for all the wrenching:friends:....payments going to be hell for me:fear:::PDT_hah::comehere::bandance::whipped: :wetpants: .hehehe...call me or ill try you in the morning...maybe we go get doodoo for lunch----drinks

Sounds good!! The wife said "your not going sledding next week....are you?" I just said Can't miss it for nuthin!!

Top Bottom