How friggen scarey is this !

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There ias also a busy market , to buy and sell virtual art or pictures and sculptures right now. People are paying huge $$$ to own virtual items , NFT‘s . Non-fungible-tokens !!!
The virtual money market is weird enough , thus other stuff is just over the top ridiculous .

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes,,, I bought $10 million dollars of virtual farm land just the other day,,, we will grow $40 million dollars of virtual produce and sell it too the big box store chains too fill their empty shelves...

They won't even know how full their empty shelves will be with our virtual products on their shelves...

This virtual food production takes up zero room on shelves,,, easy too truck in and handle,,, great returns on each sale... easy too bag up and get it home...

We love the virtual world,,, everything becomes that much easier...

They say we can feed the world now that us humans know what we're doing,,, just in time for this climate changing world...

Don't miss out all,,, virtual farm land will be hard too come by in a few years so a person would be crazy too not invest all their life's savings into it before its gone...

I'm glad I got ours at 1,/2 price before it goes up in value next year... lol

Oh Boy 🖐😖

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been into this stuff for a little while now. This is going to be very big. People don't leave their house now, can you imagine being able to walk run drive anywhere in the world that will seem as if you are really there. There are a few companies that have been making 3d copies of the real world and putting it into the metaverse. You can have an NFT of anything you can think of and no one else will have the same one. I would bet people would want to do a big hill climb on a virtual snowmobile because they know they can't get hurt. The more realistic they make it the more entertaining it will be. Just imagine flying a 747, or the stealth bomber, most people wont get to but in the metaverse you could.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could virtually buy food in this virtual world and have someone really deliver it to you. This way the people who are afraid to leave the house can virtually socialize with others

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if you take your stealth bomber and wipe out a city. Its okay. Virtual, meaning its likes like real. I think psychiatry is where my next investment is because there is going to be a lot of frigged up people in no time.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been into this stuff for a little while now. This is going to be very big. People don't leave their house now, can you imagine being able to walk run drive anywhere in the world that will seem as if you are really there. There are a few companies that have been making 3d copies of the real world and putting it into the metaverse. You can have an NFT of anything you can think of and no one else will have the same one. I would bet people would want to do a big hill climb on a virtual snowmobile because they know they can't get hurt. The more realistic they make it the more entertaining it will be. Just imagine flying a 747, or the stealth bomber, most people wont get to but in the metaverse you could.

Hard to say what will happen.
If TV/movies taught us anything (Demolition man movie with Stallone) People will always enjoy gool ol slappin pissers than doing the cyber. Although it is scary to think of the trillions to be made (like investing in ibm in the 80s)

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the people who came up with this will be millionaires….

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WE ARE DOOMED.

People are buying imaginary sh*t with real money. Wow.

Actually that reminds me, I buried a Huge amount of Gold as a kid when I was pretending to be a Pirate……….

IM RICH BEEEYOTCH!!!!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I could see paying for an experience like that, but paying for a virtual house? Absolute stupidity.

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could see paying for an experience like that, but paying for a virtual house? Absolute stupidity.
It's a totally different view on things. There is more than one metaverse. Zuckerberg's is only one of them. I can't see his being the most popular he would want to much control. The whole crypto world is about defi. No one person had control.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The video game second life has been around since the 90s.....there are unemployted people livig off EI who make millions in the game.....what a joke
same thing, just better graphics nowe

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know a guy with a metaverse mansion.

I dont get it, but apparently its the future.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know a guy with a metaverse mansion.

I dont get it, but apparently its the future.

It will be once people discover their bodies are only the physical part of their existence, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

Anyone else meet enough children who earily have known facts without any prior knowledge of events before? Children I believe can see "ghosts"
The world as we have been led to believe for a generation is a different place; perhaps even flat not round

Top Bottom