How friggen scarey is this !

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vancouver-based TerraZero Technologies wants more people investing in a virtual crib, which can only mean one thing: metaverse mortgages.

With people (apparently) rushing to buy property in the virtual world, a growing number of companies are competing to create desirable investment opportunities to meet the demand.

…which brings us to TerraZero’s first-ever metaverse mortgage approval.

A mortgage where? In a 3D virtual world called Decentraland of course (owned by digital real estate firm Metaverse Group), where users can buy virtual plots of land in the platform as NFTs via a cryptocurrency called MANA, which uses the Ethereum blockchain.

(Yeah, it’s a lot)

• Prospective clients can now also use a new service by TerraZero to explore listings and finalize the brokerage process, in a process that will mimic searching for and buying property in the real world.

Unlike a mortgage, TerraZero will own the virtual land until the buyer pays off the mortgage in full. However, buyers are entitled to “deployment rights” after accepting funds, which lets them build on their virtual land, host virtual events, and open virtual stores.

Why it matters: Sales of metaverse real estate exceeded a whopping US$500 million last year and are projected to double this year.

TerraZero’s CEO said financing options will expedite the development and adoption of the metaverse, a concept that still leaves many scratching their heads.

What the hell is wrong with peoples heads . We are truly screwed .

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
life currenly suck ?
Buy the virtual revelstoke with a virtual turbo doo, put a virtual reality helmet on and enjoy life
Dont forget to ch!t or eat lololol

yes....it's happening
Wow.
I guess. It'll be a matter of time and we won't leave our houses for vacations or sled trips. Be all virtual, someday..

Sad.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow.
I guess. It'll be a matter of time and we won't leave our houses for vacations or sled trips. Be all virtual, someday..

Sad.

20 years maybe?
Look how far 20 years has been
from a pay phones, pagers, showbox cell phones, internet, wireless internet

it blows my mind what 20 years will bring......Once a person starts thinking how frogs gets boiled :( They never knew

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20 years maybe?
Look how far 20 years has been
from a pay phones, pagers, showbox cell phones, internet, wireless internet

it blows my mind what 20 years will bring......Once a person starts thinking how frogs gets boiled :( They never knew
It’s been a day or two since I’ve heard “The Boiling Frog” story. But yeah, kinda what’s happening to society.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just can’t imagine taking on a financial obligation like a mortgage or chattel loan to buy something virtual !!!! Who comes up with this lunatic thinking ?

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just can’t imagine taking on a financial obligation like a mortgage or chattel loan to buy something virtual !!!! Who comes up with this lunatic thinking ?
What exactly does it get you?
A house and property is real. Can build on it. Invest into it sell it.
Make money on it, maybe lose money on it.

I don't fully understand the gain or desire on buying something you can't physically touch.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard snoop dog has grand property and house on one of these platforms and as a result the ajasent properties r selling for a million or so. And yes fools r paying for these ...
Clearly we r in the wrong line of work !!!

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sometime in 2012ish, Someone in this forum mentioned bitcoin.. it was 300 dollars. Wish I could remember who.
I am by no means implying buy video game land/metaverse bullch!t... but the backbone, cryptocurrency has huge potential gains.
It is said the userbase at this time for crypto is the equivalent to the amount of users of google in 1998. It is in its infancy

Top Bottom