How does your group operate

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so the 5 of us are heading to valemount to go riding this weekend. 4 of us have friday off and want to leave thursday night. the other guy has to work friday. thinking about buying him a bus ticket and saying see ya there LOL but deep down inside i think we should wait for him.

just curious how other groups operate.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so the 5 of us are heading to valemount to go riding this weekend. 4 of us have friday off and want to leave thursday night. the other guy has to work friday. thinking about buying him a bus ticket and saying see ya there LOL but deep down inside i think we should wait for him.

so four guys are going to give up a days ride to wait for the fifth? you guys are way too nice....can I be in your group too?

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't even buy him a bus ticket!! Load up and go!! Come on man. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would load and go.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We would just load up and go. That being said our group is usually in 2-3 trucks with just sleds on the deck so the partner he was supposed to ride along with may be sitting back and waiting.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The fello that is asking group to wait is being selfish IMO.
I would never expect anyone to wait for me . Work is work and catch up later or stay home.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The fello that is asking group to wait is being selfish IMO.
I would never expect anyone to wait for me . Work is work and catch up later or stay home.

Did it say the fellow that had work is asking for them to wait?

Seems like the majority of posters would not wait for him. Tough world out there :snow:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well unless u need the extra fuel money for the trip, pinner to the epic pow and he can drive himself if he has to work

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
oh yah hes deffinetly asking to wait LOLOL

guess he better figure out how to take friday off, or how to disable everyone elses sleds so that they have to spend the day wrenching instead of riding.

Top Bottom