How do I become as cool as some albertans?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I wish I was from B.C. No job....check.....several condemned vehicles on lawn......check.......huge bag of weed......check.......mad at a relative.......check.......know the sweet places to ride.......thanks

i will admit being from BC is sweet!

I have no job in the winter (running a SnowCat and meeting a bunch of cool S&M dudes from Alberta isn't really a job), no old vehicles hanging around, no weed, no booze, no relatives that I'm mad at, and pay lots of taxes (carbon tax, HST, and high property taxes. Hell I probably even pay a tax for TransLink out on the coast!).

Maybe I'm more Albertan than a BC dude! But wait a minute, I don't have a loud, lifted, stacked diesel truck, and ride around with white sun glasses but I doo know some secret places to ride.

Abby/Bogger, where doo I fit????

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Super loud exhaust check, lifted truck check, awesome inclosed trailer with super cool decals check, wheels bigger than most gangsters in la check, sideways monster hat check, turboed sled that is questionable check, white sunglasses with checkered snow gear check.
ha just kidding ya boys, I think i'm just jealous!

Hahaha...Southern California must be full of Albertans, but swap the sled for an RZR or sand rail and the snow gear for board shorts and wife beaters:D

Reactions: LBZ

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rolling coal, the true signs of a douche, regardless of plate colour.

Agree, time and place for everything. Lot's of dirty programmers out there. Difference between a douche and an enthusiast in the how and where.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Agree, time and place for everything. Lot's of dirty programmers out there. Difference between a douche and an enthusiast in the how and where.

oooo and windshield spikes....just sayin

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My truck likes to roll coal when I'm climbing if it's lugging. So I usually Have to down shift to get the RPMs up so I don't look like a douche. Spikes anywheres on a truck is pretty gay

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aww, did some "Albortion" roll some coal through the window of your Subaru?

Rolling coal, the true signs of a douche, regardless of plate colour.

Douche status suspended when blasting a 120 db hurricane of black smoke into a Subaru's window. :cool:

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I am from Kelowna and my truck is neither lifted or stinky.The red plates love our city in fact in the summer its about 2 for 1.Plenty of douches from both sides around here.lots of drug dealers wifes driving pimped out Escalades,theres bimmers and benzes constantly in my way.Cool albertans are easy to spot in the summer as most have giant penis extension boats being pulled behind there lifted trucks.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I am from Kelowna and my truck is neither lifted or stinky.The red plates love our city in fact in the summer its about 2 for 1.Plenty of douches from both sides around here.lots of drug dealers wifes driving pimped out Escalades,theres bimmers and benzes constantly in my way.Cool albertans are easy to spot in the summer as most have giant penis extension boats being pulled behind there lifted trucks.
Thats funny i don't live in Kelowna ,but have spent alot of time in the hospital here[great hospital] and thats all I seen coming into Kelowna was Red plates.?

Top Bottom