How come?

stickman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How come when I log on to this site it doesn't rediredt me back to the site? I have to end the task and get totally out of the site then open it up again and then I'm logged on. Is that normal or am I not doing something right? Any info would help.
Thanks.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would check your settings if you're using Internet Explorer. A couple of weeks ago I would login and click to go another page and would not be logged in on the next page.
I went into the Tools - Internet Options - Advanced tab and clicked on restore advanced settings. Fixed it for me. Hope it helps.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
How come when I log on to this site it doesn't rediredt me back to the site? I have to end the task and get totally out of the site then open it up again and then I'm logged on. Is that normal or am I not doing something right? Any info would help.
Thanks.

First, What internet browser do you use? (firefox or Internet Explorer). Second, do you have any security software? Third, does this happen everytime you try to log into this site or is it any site that you have to log into?

stickman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried mac900rmk's remedy. We will see if that works, I have internet explorer with some kind of security on it. ( mostly this is the wifes computer) and it only has happened on this site.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Tried mac900rmk's remedy. We will see if that works, I have internet explorer with some kind of security on it. ( mostly this is the wifes computer) and it only has happened on this site.

okay, if you have more problems feel free to PM Me, I am an IT guy at heart even if I am out walking fields pounding in lathe

stickman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also, how do I get it to stop e-mailing me everytime there is a new posting?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Also, how do I get it to stop e-mailing me everytime there is a new posting?

go to the top, click on USERCP, then on the left choose "Edit Options" then scroll down till you see "Default Thread Subscription Mode" and set it to "Do not subscribe" as in the image below.

Attachments

• forstickman.jpg
    forstickman.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 74
Top Bottom