House for sale snowmobilers dream

Sparkey1

Reaction score
I am being transfered out of Valemount and am selling my house at 1214 4th ave south in Valemount. The house is huge and has a beautiful deck and hot tub to enjoy after a day of sledding. The shop is what sold me, this thing is huge enough to store a lot of sleds during the week or between excursions. Come by and have a look, if interested contact me or Jeanette Townsend of Valemount realestate.

Shayne

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I am being transfered out of Valemount and am selling my house at 1214 4th ave south in Valemount. The house is huge and has a beautiful deck and hot tub to enjoy after a day of sledding. The shop is what sold me, this thing is huge enough to store a lot of sleds during the week or between excursions. Come by and have a look, if interested contact me or Jeanette Townsend of Valemount realestate.

Shayne

where's the pictures: can't sell anything without the pictures!!!!

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Please post a link to the classified within 24 hours. Ads must be in the Classifieds.

Thx.

Shayne

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Please post a link to the classified within 24 hours. Ads must be in the Classifieds.

Thx.

Snowmobiling is slowing down, let's have a little fun with the snoterite colony and if you're serious (?) we should be able to leave it here for at least a week....:beer:

Where's the shop? Surely with this choice piece of property there would be an elaborate shop? :beer::beer:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowmobiling is slowing down, let's have a little fun with the snoterite colony and if you're serious (?) we should be able to leave it here for at least a week....:beer:

Where's the shop? Surely with this choice piece of property there would be an elaborate shop? :beer::beer:
combination landlord residence/shop...

007-7.jpg

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Based on feedback from member they want classifieds in the correct section and they want a time limit on them (2 weeks).
Any ad posted in the open form must have a link to the classified, so the 24 hours is to get the link in place or this advertisement will be deleted..
It is also highly recommended that any classified have a price and photo, thoose without have hed much less luck selling.
within 24 hours??? whats the time limit for???

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Based on feedback from member they want classifieds in the correct section and they want a time limit on them (2 weeks).
Any ad posted in the open form must have a link to the classified, so the 24 hours is to get the link in place or this advertisement will be deleted. The reason we created classifieds was to eliminate threads like this, however we can appreciate the request being posted.
Once the link is added the post will be locked so if you have questons you can go to the peep.
It is also highly recommended that any classified have a price and photo, those without have had much less luck selling.
within 24 hours??? whats the time limit for???

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Isn't that a sea-can on the rh side.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Any ad posted in the open form must have a link to the classified, so the 24 hours is to get the link in place or this advertisement will be deleted..
It is also highly recommended that any classified have a price and photo, thoose without have hed much less luck selling.

Sounds like he is serious.....

Top Bottom