Hotels revelstoke

crookedkbw

Reaction score
Looking at sledding friday,any good recommendations for hotels and info on snow/trail conditions

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your ok with hauling to the staging area, I like the Super 8. Decent parking, decent hotel, good prices. Fuel and Timmies in the same parking lot. Just up the street from Zalas. Pretty convenient.

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
peaks has my vote i wouldnt stay anywhere else if i had the choice!;)

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Peaks all the way! locked compound, gas, restaraunt,packed lunches, great service and ride from the parking lot

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we really enjoy the days inn, but haven't stayed at peaks yet. hopefully this year though.

crazeejames

Reaction score
We stayed at smokey bear campground........great people, 50/nite/person(tax in), but you get breakfast at 8:30(its was awesome every time), and she packs you a trail lunch........only drawback is its 5km west of town, across from the Peaks......so if you want the nite life someone has to drive to town or just take $20 cab ride, there is the Peaks across the road, or the Great White North next door to go have some drinks and eats if you don't want to go to town. I would highly recommend........much better than a hotel room........but depends what you're looking for. Oh yeah, huge hot tub also to rest you weary bones after the days carnage........

crookedkbw

Reaction score
so thanks everyone for the help got booked into peaks as many of you recommend! (Thanks) however trying to find out if you can ride from the door step girl at the office wasnt sure. anyone been out there lately? also trying to find some area/trail maps for places out there but most of the links online arent working for me! just looking for some medium terrain not wanting to go highmark and such yet!
just looking to play trails/meadows to familizer myself and bro with the new machines!
any suggestions from the vets?

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we stay at peaks sometimes but when we do we still trailer our sleds as its a good trek to boulder and even farther to frisby. Fuel is always an issue for us. Especially if the sun is out. Good luck

Grizzwald

Reaction score
Any thoughts on the Revelstoke Best Western? We usually stay at the one in Sicamous but are going to give Revy a try this time...

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so thanks everyone for the help got booked into peaks as many of you recommend! (Thanks) however trying to find out if you can ride from the door step girl at the office wasnt sure. anyone been out there lately? also trying to find some area/trail maps for places out there but most of the links online arent working for me! just looking for some medium terrain not wanting to go highmark and such yet!
just looking to play trails/meadows to familizer myself and bro with the new machines!
any suggestions from the vets?

I was there this past weekend and you couldn't yet. But it's Revy so it can snow alot in a short while there so who knows now.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on the Revelstoke Best Western? We usually stay at the one in Sicamous but are going to give Revy a try this time...

Stayed there last weekend, nice hotel hot Continental breakfast great beds very comfortable, but a little on the pricey side 150.00/room and that's with the sledder special for a double room...They do have a free shuttle to the regent and down town and back which was great after getting my azz kicked by Captain Morgan!

Top Bottom