Hot Stove Lounge...Sports Talk

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes all us edmonton fans voted for Jack off Layton, boy this guy is a loser like the oilers were last night. I am big oiler fan but afraid to say they are toast big time. Horcoff hasnt doen sweet tweet, over rated. Souray hasnt been good either. OILER going down too bad because they do play a decent game some times, but enough lately. May have to vote for the stamp lickers soon.:beer:

G

Guest1

With only 5 games left for LOSERTON it is now official... OILDRIPS will not place better than the Calgary Flames ..... AGAIN!!!

SUMMDIC, CATMANDOO, girlluvshockey, BigDog67 and RenagadeX. I have pm’d you my mailing address to forward my booze. BD67 feel free to drive it to Calgary...LMPhAO!!!

PJ you WELCHER :mad: our bet albeit the Flames vs your beloved AV’s (hahahahaha) is from last October. I expect to see $25.00 USD CASH from you soon so I can buy my own 26 o Crown here in FLAMESVILLE and please no crying POVERTY!!! :nono:

To Verti-Kyle guess we will see what happens over the next week on our bet. Good Luck...you will need it ;)

OVER!!!

ps...F U G G I N L E A F S .... LOL

pss... MMP looking forward to getting another 40 from you when you are here next :cool:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With only 5 games left for LOSERTON it is now official... OILDRIPS will not place better than the Calgary Flames ..... AGAIN!!!

SUMMDIC, CATMANDOO, girlluvshockey, BigDog67 and RenagadeX. I have pm’d you my mailing address to forward my booze. BD67 feel free to drive it to Calgary...LMPhAO!!!

PJ you WELCHER :mad: our bet albeit the Flames vs your beloved AV’s (hahahahaha) is from last October. I expect to see $25.00 USD CASH from you soon so I can buy my own 26 o Crown here in FLAMESVILLE and please no crying POVERTY!!! :nono:

To Verti-Kyle guess we will see what happens over the next week on our bet. Good Luck...you will need it ;)

OVER!!!

pss... MMP looking forward to getting another 40 from you when you are here next :cool:

LMFAO...I'll buy you a bottle of Spiced Rum just for 1 sip out of the bottle from GLH[Howie Beeker]

Nice calls FAB..Congrats

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the Oinkers are in my humble opinion out of it for the year, too little too late I cannot seem to figure out why they dont get ride of Kevin Lowe. To toast the coach with these young guys is the wrong move Lowe gave him the palyers to coach. These young guys dont need a new coach. They need better players. Get your stamplickers thats all Alberta has left. :rolleyes::beer:

Verti-Kyle

Reaction score

OVER!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again.....DAMN IT'S HARD BEING AN OILER FAN!
I've pretty much come to grips with the fact that the Oil won't be making the playoffs, so I just gotta cheer for whoever the Flamers meet in the first round.
Not that I blame Mac T for all the Oilers problems but if he is behind the bench next year I think there will be riots in the streets. :rant:

G

Guest1

I've said it before and I'll say it again.....DAMN IT'S HARD BEING AN OILER FAN! I've pretty much come to grips with the fact that the Oil won't be making the playoffs :rant:

Not any different being a FLAMES fan V-K ;)

Suprised at how many LOSERTON OILDRIP fans are jumping off the bandwagon :confused: hospitals must be busy fixing a few broken limbs today :p

You still have 5 games left to possibly make it and two are against us....if we start the kid in one of them you might get a split :rolleyes: and who knows how our NUCKLEHEAD game will turn out as we haven't had alot of luck against them this year :(

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hey Fab........

Attachments

• confirmation.jpg
    confirmation.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 33

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Speaking of calgary's anual parade.....

Attachments

• gay pride.jpg
    gay pride.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 62
G

Guest1

Thanks FAB...dunno what I'd do without ya, as for the pick no it's actually me the SISTA who was a brother and dad.......

Hahahahahahaha....YW :beer:

OVER!!!

ps...I believe it is spelled pic in the abbreviated form ;)

G

Guest1

GUZZLY ... how did the NUCKLEHEADS do in LOSERTON tonight? :d

GOT FFF

G

Guest1

3 or 4 games left in the REG season :d who will be 1st? Flames or Nuks.

Will the OILDRIPS make the playoffs or will they be going :golf:

Will be an interesting week :beer:

1 y-San Jose 115 Won 1
2 y-Detroit 109 Won 1
3 x-Calgary 94 Lost 1
4 x-Chicago 97 Won 3
5 x-Vancouver 94 1 Lost 2
6 Columbus 90 Lost 2
7 Anaheim 88 Lost 1
8 Nashville 86 Won 1

9 St. Louis 86 Lost 1
10 Minnesota 83 Lost 1